Defining health and safety policies, systems, standards, and records, and their implementation is important not just to keep workplaces compliant but also keep employees healthy and safe, avoid damage to property, the environment, and the public at large. 18001 Lead Auditor (now replaced with ISO 45001 Lead Auditor) Training prepares you for one of the power jobs, which is highly demanded across industries.
Adoption of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) has become a key business differentiator today. Employees love to work in an organization that cares about their health and safety.
If you aspire to make a career in Occupational Health and Safety Management System, take a walk through this article on ISO 45001 or OHSAS 18001 Course, Career Opportunities and Salaries.
ISO 45001 Training
ISO 45001 Course helps you get acquainted with the following skills.
- Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guideline
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global’s certification scheme
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
What Makes Businesses Hire OHSMS Professionals: Career Opportunities
Businesses, nowadays, are well acquainted the benefits of adopting Occupational Health and Safety Management System. According to the BSI Group, the parental organization that creates standards and policies for industries, 79% businesses find OHSMS helpful in complying with regulations, 64% in containing business risk, 57% in instilling trust in business partners, and 55% succeeded in protecting their business.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Certification helps professionals to plan, implement and audit Occupational Health and Safety Management System across different sectors depending upon the needs of their organizations. Here is a list of professionals who can benefit from ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Certification.
- Individuals interested in conducting first party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
ISO 45001 Salaries
The average salary (including tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of an entry-level Occupational Health or Safety Specialist Technician with less than 1-year experience hovers around to $51,137. The average salary rises up to $51,679 with up to 4 years of experience.
A mid-career Occupational Health or Safety Specialist Technician with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $57,318.
An experienced Occupational Health or Safety Specialist Technician with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $71,592. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $66,805.