EC-Council’s CCISO Program has certified leading information security professionals around the world. A core group of high-level information security executives, the CCISO Advisory Board, contributed by forming the foundation of the program and outlining the content that would be covered by the exam, body of knowledge, and training. The Certified CISO (CCISO) program is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO does not focus solely on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. The program was developed by sitting CISOs for current and aspiring CISOs.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Define, implement, and manage an information security governance program that includes leadership, organizational structures and processes.
- Assess the major enterprise risk factors for compliance.
- Design and develop a program to monitor firewalls and identify firewall configuration issues.
- Identify vulnerability and attacks associated with wireless networks and manage different wireless network security tools.
- Deploy and manage anti-virus systems.
- Understand various system-engineering practices.
- Identify the volatile and persistent system information.
- Develop and manage an organizational digital forensic program.
- Identify the best practices to acquire, store and process digital evidence.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|