Systems Security Certified Practitioner Certification: Overview
Register for the SSCP Training with SpireTec to get the prestigious Security Administrator Certification. We provide training as per the latest SSCP Exam. It’s a comprehensive instructor-led training available over the Internet. Access it from anywhere, anytime.
SSCP Certification demonstrates your technical knowledge and prowess to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure using security best practices, policies and procedures mandated by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
The SSCP Exam has 125 questions of 4 marks each. The exam duration is 3 hours. To get certified, you need to score at least 700 marks out of 1000 in your SSCP Exam. You can take the exam in English, Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese. To know about SSCP Exam cost, classroom training schedule and methodologies contact us today.
SSCP Certification: Skills You Learn
- Access Control
- Incident Response & Recovery
- Risk Identification, Monitoring and Analysis
- Security Operations and Administration
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
Who Should Take SSCP Certification?
Network Security Engineer
A network security engineer is responsible for the provisioning, deployment, configuration, and administration of many different pieces of network- and security-related hardware and software including firewall, virtual private network, web, and email security programs, protocols, and security, to name a few. Earn your SSCP Certification to boost your career and earning potential.
Systems administrators make sure that all computer systems, servers, network equipment and firewall security systems are working properly, and authorized users have access to organizational resources as per their requirements to perform their responsibilities. IT recruiters focus on hiring candidates with SSCP certification. Get in touch with us to know about SSCP Exam Cost, SSCP Exam timings, etc.
As a security administrator, your role is to assess the risks, design security policies and networks to block, identify and quarantine or neutralize e-Threats. The objective is to safeguard the institutional resources against breach and protect the data and privacy of the organization and its stakeholders.
As a database administrator (DBA), you are responsible for ensuring high availability of organizational data to everyone. You maintain the efficiency of the servers. However, while doing everything, it’s important for you to maintain the data security and integrity. Here, comes the significance of SSCP Certification.
Security Analyst, Systems Engineer, and Security Consultant/Specialist also take the SSCP Exam to become a Systems Security Certified Practitioner.
Prerequisites for SSCP Certification
Candidates must have at least one year of cumulative, paid work experience in one or more of the seven domains of the (ISC)² SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
You can also sit in the exam in the absence of the relevant work experience. However, you become an Associate of (ISC)² after clearing the SSCP Exam. In the next two years, after earning the desired work experience, you become an SSCP certified professional.
Module 1. Access Controls
- Apply Logical Access Control in Terms of Subjects
- Apply Logical Access Controls in Terms of Objects of Object Groups
- Implement Authentication Mechanisms
- Operate Internetwork Trust Architectures
- Administer Identify Management Life Cycle
- Implement Access Controls
Module 2. Security Operations and Administration.
Understand and Comply with the Code of Ethics
- Understand Security Concepts
- Document and Operate Security Controls
- Participate in Asset Management
- Implement and Assess Compliance with Controls
- Participate in Change Management Duties
- Participate in Security Awareness Training
- Participate in Physical Security Operations
Module 3. Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis.
Understand the Risk Management Process
- Perform Security Assessment Activities
- Operate and Maintain Monitoring Systems
- Analyze and Report Monitoring Results
Module 4. Incident Response and Recovery
. Participate in Incident Handling
- Understand and Support Forensics Investigations
- Understand and Support Business Continuity (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
Module 5. Cryptography
Understand and Apply Fundamental Concepts of Cryptography
- Understand Requirements for Cryptography
- Operate and Implement Cryptographic Systems
Module 6. Networks and Communications Security.
Understand Security Issues Related to Networks
- Protect Telecommunications Technologies
- Control Network Access
- Manage LAN-Based Security
- Operate and Configure Network-Based Security Devices
- Implement and Operate Wireless Technologies
Module 7. Systems and Application Security.
Identify and Analyze Malicious Code and Activity
- Implement and Operate Endpoint Device Security
- Operate and Configure Cloud Security
- Secure Big Data Systems
- Operate and Secure Virtual Environments
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|