The Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification is designed to confirm the applicant’s practical knowledge of Scrum that equips them to understand business aspects and interact with multiple stakeholders in a Scrum environment. Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) Training Course is a perfect combination of instruction and practical exercises where you can know more about Scrum framework. A Scrum Product Owner motivates its team and provides a clear focus to attain the desired goal to his team.
The following are the responsibilities of a Scrum Master:
- Scrum Product Owners are usually in high position, e.g. Directors.
- They need to effectively maintain and manage a responsive backlog.
- Maintain a clear and focused goal in line with customer and shareholder’s requirements.
This is highly recommended for anyone who interacts with a Scrum Team, provides business requirements or manages business aspects of a project.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, SDC™ or SMC™ certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
Module1. Agile Overview
• What is Agile? and Why use Agile?
• The Agile Manifesto and its Principles
• Declaration of Interdependence
• Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
• Agile Methods
Module 2. Scrum Overview
• Planning in Scrum
• Scrum Framework
• Scrum Roles
• Scrum Flow
Module 3. Initiate
• Create Project Vision
• Identify Scrum Master and Stakeholders
• Form Scrum Team
• Develop Epics
• Create Prioritized Product Backlog
• Conduct Release Planning
Module 4. Plan and Estimate
• Create User Stories
• Estimate User Stories
• Commit User Stories
• Identify Tasks
• Estimate Tasks
• Create Sprint Backlog
Module 5. Implement
• Create Deliverables
• Conduct Daily Standup
• Groom Prioritized Product Backlog
Module 6. Review and Retrospect
• Demonstrate and Validate Sprint
• Retrospect Sprint
Module 7. Release
• Ship Deliverables
• Retrospect Project
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|