SAP Simple Finance was a former name of what is now called SAP S/4 HANA Finance. The term “SAP Simple Finance” is no longer an official brand, but there are still many people who use this term interchangeably because it was strongly marketed by SAP for a while.
S/4 HANA is a business suite built on top of SAP’s in-memory platform, HANA. The S/4 HANA suite includes ERP capabilities across many different business areas such as HR, Sales, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, and more.
“SAP S/4 HANA Finance” is the area of the S/4 HANA suite dealing specifically with Financial Management solutions. It enables:
- One common view of financial data which is consistent company-wide, minimizing reconciliation efforts
- A Universal Journal for financial/controlling data
- Central Finance to consolidate multiple back end data sources
Who should do SAP S/4 Hana Finance
- Application Consultant
- Program / Project Manager
- Cost Accountant,CA,ICWAI
- FICO Consultants who wants to upgrade in S/4 Hana finance
Required but not mandatory Basic understanding of accounting process and SAP FICO knowledge
Module 1: Basics of SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, & SAP Fiori
- Explain the SAP HANA Architecture and describe the SAP S/4HANA scope and deployment options.
Module 2: Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP Accounting Powered by SAP HANA
- Describe the new master data maintenance model and explain the changes to authorizations.
- Describe the enhancement to Ledgers with the Universal Journal
- Customize and use the Extension Ledger functionality
- Configure and Use Document Splitting; post documents to Financial Accounting
- Perform closing operations, and explain Financial Accounting integration.
Module 3: General Ledger Accounting
- Create and maintain general ledger accounts, exchange rates, and bank master data and define house banks.
- Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings, post-cross-company code transactions, create profit centres and segments.
- Clear an account and define and use a chart of accounts. Maintain tolerances, tax codes, and post documents with document splitting.
Module 4: Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Create and maintain business partners, post invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions
- Reverse invoices and payments, block open invoices for payment, configure the payment program, and manage partial payments.
- Define the customizing settings for the Payment Medium Workbench, use the debit balance check for handling payments, define terms of payment and payment types, explain the connection of customers to vendors, and describe integration with procurement and sales.
Module 5: Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP Accounting Powered by SAP HANA
- Outline the features of new Asset Accounting, compare the types of Asset Accounting (new, classic), configure new Asset Accounting, explain the new Asset Accounting posting logic, and perform day to day activities in new Asset Accounting and period-end closing in new Asset Accounting.
- Create and maintain charts of depreciation and the depreciation areas, asset classes, asset master data, and configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system.
- Set up valuation and depreciation, perform periodic and year-end closing processes, and explain and configure parallel accounting.
Module 6: System Preparation and Configuration for Migration of Financials in SAP S/4HANA
- Describe the configurations steps to prepare the system for migration before and after installation of SAP S/4HANA.
Module 7: Migration and Post-migration Activities for Financials in SAP S/4HANA
- Prepare views and master data for migration and the migration of transactions, the migration of balances, and the post-migration activities.
Module 8: Financial Closing
- Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.)
- create a balance sheet, create profit and loss statements, monitor closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit, post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents, and manage posting periods
Module 9: Basics of Cash Management Powered by SAP HANA and SAP BPC for SAP S/4HANA
- Describe the functions of the SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA solution,
- Manage Banks with SAP Cash Management, explain the functions of SAP BPC for SAP S/4HANA, and perform planning for overhead management accounting.
Module 10: Central Finance
- Explain the SAP Central Finance deployment option of SAP S/4HANA Finance
Module 11: Management Accounting Configuration in SAP Accounting Powered by SAP HANA
- Perform customizing for Management Accounting integration, o configure and use the Material Ledger, explain the integration of CO with materials management and integration of CO with sales and distribution,
- Configure and use Profitability Analysis, and perform planning and budgeting for Management Accounting and period-end closing for Management Accounting.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|