SAP PM stands for SAP (Plant Maintenance). SAP PM is a software product that helps to manage all business maintenance activities such as inspection, notifications, corrective and preventive maintenance, repairs, and other measures to maintain an ideal technical system. in an organization.
Who should do SAP (Plant Maintenance) training?
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
- Program / Project Manager
Upon completion of this training you will know:
- Understand Maintenance and Repair business processes
- Execute maintenance tasks
- Define relevant organizational elements used in Plant Maintenance
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|