SAP CO (Controlling) Training & Certification Course
Controlling provides you with information for management decision-making. It facilitates coordination, monitoring and optimization of all processes in an organization. This involves recording both the consumption of production factors and the services provided by an organization.
As well as documenting actual events, the main task of controlling is planning. You can determine variances by comparing actual data with plan data. These variance calculations enable you to control business flows. Income statements such as, contribution margin accounting, are used to control the cost efficiency of individual areas of an organization, as well as the entire organization.
Who should do a SAP CO Certification?
- Application Consultant
- Program / Project Manager
- Cost Accountant,CA,ICWAI
General knowledge of business processes in Management Accounting
Module 1: Cost Center Accounting
- Define, create and configure cost centres, cost centre hierarchies and cost centre groups.
- Determine the usage of Cost Center Accounting and type of planning functionality
- Cost centre accounting activity types
- Cost centre characteristics and attributes, planning requirements, plan allocations requirements and actual allocations for cost centres.
- Configure period-end closing for CCA.
Module 2: Internal Orders
- Distinguish between order category and order type.
- Determine plan data, commitments and actual requirements for internal orders and determine period-end closing activities.
- Define, create and configure internal orders and create a concept for internal order accounting, and customize internal order accounting
- Determine settlement rules and configure period-end closing for IOA.
Module 3: Product Cost Planning
- Determine and configure product cost planning
- Define interface from CO-PCP (Product Cost Planning) to CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) and costing versions for alternative costing
- Determine cost elements structure, cost component structure, planning requirements, costing variants and multi-level costing, and carry out a Price update in the material master record.
Module 4: Profitability Analysis
- Define value fields, characteristics and summary characteristics, determine planning, actual and process flow and security requirements, design process flows and develop authorization concept for reporting of FI / CO data.
- Configure profitability analysis and determine the operating concern, and assignment to controlling area.
- Define currency and assign the chart of accounts, result analysis and revenue recognition (in cooperation with FI and SD), and configure period-end closing for PA.
Module 5: Cost Object Controlling
- Determine and configure cost object controlling - planning and actuals, and customize and complete cost object controlling in a make to stock scenario and in a make to order scenario.
- Define WIP, results analysis, variances and revenue recognition (in cooperation with FI and SD) and configure period-end closing for cost objects.
Module 6: Profit Center Accounting
- Create organizational charts for-profit centres, determine Profit Centers (in FI in the new GL), create Profit Centers and check master data assignments, and configure period-end closing for PCA.
Module 7: Reporting
- Determine general reporting requirements for cost centres, configure cost centre reporting, and create report painter reports and drill-down reports.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||45-50 Hours Days||Ask for Quote|