The course is focused on deploying and managing network servers running caching Domain Name Service (DNS), MariaDB, Apache HTTPD, Postfix SMTP nullclients, network file sharing with Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block (SMB), iSCSI initiators and targets, advanced networking and firewalld configurations, and the use of Bash shell scripting to help automate, configure, and troubleshoot the system. Through lectures and hands-on labs, students who have already earned the RHCSA certification will be exposed to all competencies covered by the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX300).
Prerequisites for this course
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA certification, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to perform the key tasks needed as a full time Linux system engineer or consultant. This course introduces enterprise Linux advanced administration topics, including service and daemon control, network configuration and troubleshooting, NFS and SAMBA file server configuration, Apache HTTP web server management, MariaDB SQL database configuration, Postfix SMTP configuration, DNS troubleshooting, and bash scripting.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Control services and daemons.
- Manage networking.
- Configure link aggregation, bridging, teaming, and bonding.
- Configure filters with firewalls.
- Permit and reject access to network services using SELinux.
- Manage DNS servers.
- Configure SMTP email delivery.
- Provide iSCSI block storage.
- Configure NFS and SAMBA file-based storage.
- Configure MariaDB SQL database.
- AConfigure Apache HTTPD with TLS-enabled virtual hosts.
- Write simple bash automation scripts.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|