Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is for cloud administrators and operators who need to use Red Hat® CloudForms to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures.
This course is based on Red Hat CloudForms 4.
In this course, students use a hybrid environment, configure Red Hat CloudForms to work with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, deploy virtual machines (VMs) with templates and customization, produce chargeback reports on VM and resource use and automations, and perform policy-based management. This course covers CloudForms tenants, interface customization, timeline and event analysis, and service provisioning.
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management.
Audience for this course
- Cloud administrators and cloud operators responsible for maintaining hybrid cloud environments
- Cloud architects who intend to use CloudForms for management and analysis of their company’s cloud environment
- DevOps engineers responsible for creating an environment that provides virtual machines (VMs) for developing and testing applications, building service catalogs, and automating workflows.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to audit and manage workloads in a hybrid cloud environment. Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Deploy CloudForms
- Connect various providers
- Provision virtual machines
- Perform SmartState analysis of virtual machines
- Create control and compliance policies
- Create custom reports
- Manage alerts
- Automate tasks
- Create Catalogs
Prerequisites for this course
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Virtualization, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, vSphere, or Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is helpful but not required.
Module 1: Introduce Red Hat CloudForms
- Introduce and describe CloudForms architecture and terminology.
Module 2: Implement CloudForms
- Deploy and configure the CloudForms appliance.
Module 3: Connect to CloudForms providers
- Connect CloudForms to infrastructure, cloud, and network providers.
Module 4: Organize CloudForms
- Create tenants, users, and tags for CloudForms management.
Module 5: Provision of virtual machines
- Provision virtual machines (VMs) using CloudForms.
Module 6: Manage resource policies
- Implement CloudForms control and compliance policies.
Module 7: Generate CloudForms reports
- Display information on VMs and their resource use.
Module 8: Manage the CloudForms lifecycle
- Manage CloudForms lifecycle events.
Module 9: Analyze metrics with CloudForms Intelligence
- Use CloudForms Intelligence metrics to analyze infrastructure utilization.
Module 10: Configure CloudForms alerts
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
Module 11: Automate tasks in CloudForms
- Execute CloudForms automation to speed up delivery.
Module 12: Manage catalogs
- Manage catalogs and order services from a catalog.
Module 13: CloudForms automation with Ansible
- Automate CloudForms deployment with Ansible Tower by Red Hat.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||4 Days||Ask for Quote|