At SpireTec, we are offering Project Management Professional (PMP) Training based on the new syllabus (launched on 2 January 2021). Our PMP Certification Training online class is conducted in a highly interactive manner. It’s a live classroom program (not a recorded session). You can get all your queries answered by an experienced instructor immediately. Using the latest technologies to conduct the class, we make sure you can use it across all devices.
To have an overview of our PMP Certification Training Online and meet talented instructors, subscribe to our Free PMP Certification Online Webinar.
The new PMP certification emphasizes three new domains: PEOPLE (focused on developing skills and activities for spearheading a project team); PROCESS (reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project); and BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT (highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy). Our PMP Certification Online Free Webinar showcases how the three intersect to produce value for an organization.
Whether you are an individual or a corporate – PMP online certification course will help you meet your objectives. If you are a corporate and want a group of your employees to prepare for the exam, request on-site training instead of the PMP Certification Training online. Encourage your team to access our Free PMP Certification Webinar Online to know what to expect.
Our experienced instructors assigned to deliver Project Management PMP training prepares you for the industry challenges by upskilling you with predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches.
About Project Management Professional Certification Exam
The exam paper for the project management certification will have 180 questions (the previous exam was 200). The time duration is 230 minutes to complete the exam. One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks. The exam will have a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot, and limited fill-in-the-blank. Attend our PMP Certification Online Free Webinar to know more.
Project Management Certification: Skills Measured
- Initiating: It starts from project assessment or requirement gathering from different stakeholders of a project
- Planning: Develop a scope of the management plan to ensure successful delivery as per the deadlines. It involves the allocation of resources for each module of the project in question.
- Executing: This is kickstarting the project by following the human resource and procurement management plans.
- Monitoring and Controlling: It’s important to keep the project on track and ensure quality deliverables as per the satisfaction of the client.
- Closing: This is delivering the project to the client and getting acceptance approval. It involves transferring ownership taking care of technical and legal aspects.
Who Should Take PMP Online Certification Course?
Leading research works reveal that by 2027, there would be at least 2.2 million job opportunities related to project management. Our PMP Certification Training Online prepares you for the following profiles.
Project managers are in demand across all sectors including IT, hospitality, health, retail, construction, defense, and so on. There is no realm untouched from it. IT executives and recruiters prefer candidates with PMP Certification Training Online.
CEOs (Chief Executive Officers)
This is one of the highest-paid jobs in the market. The person is responsible for taking all major corporate decisions and managing the overall operations. In a nutshell, the success of an organization depends on the efficiency and skills of its CEO. Check our PMP Certification Online Free Webinar to see what can make a difference to your career.
If you are a CEO or aspiring to become, taking the PMP Certification Training Online helps you polish your project management skills. The course introduces you to every aspect of project management from initiating, planning to executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing for final delivery.
CTOs (Chief Technology Officers)
In a technology company, a CTO is the most crucial position. The professional is responsible for developing, implementing, managing, and evaluating the company’s technological resources for the successful completion of profitable projects. If you are a CTO of a technology services company or want to elevate your career to that level, augment your project management skills with PMP Certification Training Online.
Prerequisites for the Project Management PMP Training
For a candidate with a four-year degree, 3 years (36 months) of work experience in handling projects and 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification is required.
For a candidate with a high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent), 5 years (60 months) of work experience in leading projects along with 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification is mandated.
Module 1. Defining Project Management Basics
- Identify the Concepts of Project Management
- Identify the Relationship Between Project Management and the Business
- Identify Project Stakeholders and Governance
Module 2. Defining Project Management within the Organization. Identify Organizational Influences
- Identify the Project Team
- Define the Project Life Cycle
- Define Agile Methodology
Module 3. Defining the PMI® Project Management Methodology. Define the Project Management Processes
- Define the Knowledge Areas
- Identify Project Information
Module 4. Initiating a Project. Initiating Process Group Map
- Develop a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
Module 5. Planning a Project. Planning Process Group Map
- Develop a Project Management Plan
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Project Requirements
- Define Project Scope
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
Module 6. Planning a Project Schedule. Planning Process Group Map
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Project Activities
- Sequence Project Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop a Project Schedule
Module 7. Planning Project Costs. Planning Process Group Map
- Plan Project Cost Management
- Estimate Project Costs
- Determine the Project Budget
Module 8. Planning Project Quality, Resources, and Procurements. Planning Process Group Map
- Plan Quality Management
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Plan Project Procurements
Module 9. Planning for Risk. Planning Process Group Map
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
Module 10. Planning Stakeholder Engagement and Communications. Planning Process Group Map
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Communications Management
Module 11. Executing a Project. Executing Process Group Map
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Manage Quality
- Implement Risk Responses
- Conduct Procurements
Module 12. Working with Stakeholders. Executing Process Group Map
- Acquire Resources
- Develop a Team
- Manage a Team
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Communications
13. Monitoring a Project. Monitor and Control Project Work Data Flow Diagram
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Validate Project Scope
- Monitor Risks
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Communications
Module 14. Controlling a Project. Controlling Process Group Map
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Control Project Scope
- Control the Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
- Control Project Quality
- Control Resources
- Control Project Procurements
Module 15. Closing a Project. Closing Process Group Map
- Close Project or Phase
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|