PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments), training course is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2® is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects. PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course will acquaint professionals with this de facto standard developed and used extensively by the UK government and used in the private sector internationally. It embodies established and proven best practices in project management.
PRINCE2® training Course Objectives
- Understand the need for project management
- Plan, organize and implement PRINCE2 projects
- Delegate tasks and run a project in a controlled manner
- Managing risks effectively so that they don’t affect the project adversely
- Ensure that the delivered project meets the requirements and benefits the organisation
There are no eligibility criteria for the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam; however, basic project management knowledge would be advisable.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||6 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||6 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||6 Days||Ask for Quote|