PRINCE2 Agile® training is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2® is a globally recognized qualification, endorsed by the UK government, and best practice for project management. In fact, not only is it the number one benchmark of capability within the industry, it’s also considered a key qualification for those looking to progress their project management careers.
PRINCE2 Agile training Developed in response to demand from user communities, PRINCE2 Agile training provides structure, governance and controls when working with agile concepts, methods and techniques. Designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, the new product will help practitioners understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively as well as the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
Why PRINCE2 Agile Training?
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- Works with any established agile approach
- Be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- A collaboratively-built project that is corporate-friendly
- Lets you scale to your precise requirements and pragmatism
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Additional tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
Agile project management has grown in prominence due to the need for organizations to blend the control and governance of a project management approach with the flexibility of Agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile training is available as two certifications: Foundation Level and Practitioner Level.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed for individuals who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment
- The course covers an overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to agile and how to apply the two together
- There are no course prerequisites.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is designed for those who are already certified in either PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation levels
- The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course explores practical application of the PRINCE2 Agile method with real-world scenarios
- Candidates can sit PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner if they hold any of the following project management certifications: PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Agile Foundation, Project Management Professional (PMP)*, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Familiarity with projects and project management is useful but not essential.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|