The PMI or PBA (Professional in Business Analysis) certification course is one of the fastest-growing project management and business analysis programs. The reason for its proliferation is the spike in the business analysis required for effective project management.
As a result, to meet the current demand, SpireTec organized the PMI PBA certification course for students who want to learn about the BA methodologies. The PMI PBA course will help the students to gain advanced skills and gain knowledge about product development.
Aspirants can join the training session delivered by experts who guide them throughout their journey. By gaining the course concepts, you’ll be able to become a business analyst and join the post of project manager. We have designed an interactive learning program, which is available both online and offline both.
What Are the Prerequisites to Have This PMI PBA Course?
The candidates who want to pursue this course must have to meet the following PMI PBA prerequisites.
- The candidate needs to have a secondary school degree
- Three years of business analysis experience
- Bachelors degree in business analysis
What Are the Skills You Will Learn by Having the PMI PBA Certification Course?
SpireTec has initiated an interactive learning session for those candidates who want to take a step ahead in their careers and achieve designated jobs. By having the PMI PBA course, the participants will learn the following skills:
- Gain the ability to understand the business analysis process
- PMI PBA program management
- PMI PBA product development
- Evaluation of the business process and monitoring the results
- Plan the business tasks and define the products development processes
What Are the Benefits of Learning the PMI PBA Course?
By having the PMI PBA certification course, you will receive the following benefits.
- Become a business analyst and secure a reputable post
- Learn advanced skills in product development
Building evaluation skills and monitoring the product development process
Module 1. Introduction: Identifying Key Requirements Management Definitions
- What is Business Analysis?
- What are the Roles of the Business Analyst?
- The Requirements Management Process
- Project Methodologies
- PMI Code of Ethics
Module 2. Needs Assessment. Defining Business Problems or Opportunities
- Developing a Solutions Scope Statement or Business Case
- Determining the Business Problem or Opportunity Value
- Identifying Business Needs
- Identifying Stakeholders and Stakeholder Values
Module 3. Planning. Determining Business Analysis Activities
- Establishing Requirements Traceability
- Preparing the Requirements Management Plan
- Defining Requirements Change Control and Communication Processes
- Identifying Document Control Processes
- Specifying Business Metrics and Defining Acceptance Criteria
Module 4. Analysis. Eliciting and Identifying Requirements
- Analysing, Decomposing, and Elaborating Requirements
- Evaluating Options and Decision-Making
- Allocating Requirements and Creating a Requirements Baseline
- Facilitating Stakeholder Consensus in order to Obtain Sign-off
- Creating Requirements Specifications
- Validating Requirements with Stakeholders
- Elaborating and Specifying Detailed Business Metrics and Detailed Acceptance Criteria
Module 5. Traceability and Monitoring. Tracking the Status, Sources, and Relationships of Requirements
- Monitoring the Lifecycle of Requirements
- Updating the Status of Requirements and Communicating Requirements States to Stakeholders
- Using Communication Methods to Share Important Requirements Information and Status with Stakeholders
- Determining and Managing Change Impacts to the Requirements
Module 6. Evaluation . Comparing Solutions Test Results to Defined Requirements Acceptance Criteria
- Analysing, Communicating, and Resolving Solution Gap Analysis
- Obtaining Stakeholder Sign-off and Moving Toward Deployment
- Measuring How Well the Solution Met Business Needs and Values
7. What to Expect on the Exam . The PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) SM Application Process
- Exam Requirements
- Exam Overview
- Preparing for the Exam
- Understanding the Questions
- Taking the Exam
- General Tips to Help You Through the Process
- Final Practice Exam
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|