Get access to professional training from experts to earn your PMI Business Analyst Certification. Understanding business analysis and its skills helps you with efficient project management. It serves as a gateway to better career opportunities, and let’s you be in a demanding position when it comes to getting paid.
Project analysts are responsible for managing the development of new projects through special research, data analysis, and data collection. They develop and maintain project schedules, goals, and communications. They develop and manage project documentation and reports, identify user needs and verify the data to meet those analytic needs, and analyze, track, forecast, and report on project metrics and shortfalls.
Whether you are an individual aspiring to move forward your career goals, or a corporate looking forward to train your people with the new skills, SpireTec can help you. We have a team of experienced instructors to conduct PMI PBA certification training.
About PMI Business Analyst Certification Exam
To earn your PMI Business Analyst Certification, you have to qualify your PMI Exam that consists of 200 multiple-choice questions. Of the 200 questions, 25 are considered pre-test questions. Pre-test questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future questions. The time duration is 240 minutes.
PMI PBA Course or Exam: Skills Measured
Who Should Take PMI PBA Certification Training?
PMI PBA course prepares you for the following challenging and rewarding careers.
Analysis of business needs, and project development and management are an integral part of any organization. Whether it’s IT, hospitality, health, retail, construction, defense and something different, project managers play a crucial role in their success.
Business Development Managers
CEOs (Chief Executive Officers)
All successful CEOs lead the business analysis and project development front the front. The skills you earn through PMI PBA course training help you guide your team and maintain a healthy relationship with stakeholders by ensuring successful project development, management, completion and delivery.
CTOs (Chief Technology Officers)
Identify user needs, creating project goals and milestones, and analyzing and tracking the project progress based on metrics and shortfalls – a CTO needs to be on the top of all. PMI business analyst certification demonstrates your skills and drives your growth.
Prerequisites for the PMI-PBA Training
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree
60 months of business analysis experience
35 contact hours of education in business analysis
Bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent
36 months of business analysis experience
35 contact hours of education in business analysis
Module 1. Introduction: Identifying Key Requirements Management Definitions
- What is Business Analysis?
- What are the Roles of the Business Analyst?
- The Requirements Management Process
- Project Methodologies
- PMI Code of Ethics
Module 2. Needs Assessment. Defining Business Problems or Opportunities
- Developing a Solutions Scope Statement or Business Case
- Determining the Business Problem or Opportunity Value
- Identifying Business Needs
- Identifying Stakeholders and Stakeholder Values
Module 3. Planning. Determining Business Analysis Activities
- Establishing Requirements Traceability
- Preparing the Requirements Management Plan
- Defining Requirements Change Control and Communication Processes
- Identifying Document Control Processes
- Specifying Business Metrics and Defining Acceptance Criteria
Module 4. Analysis. Eliciting and Identifying Requirements
- Analysing, Decomposing, and Elaborating Requirements
- Evaluating Options and Decision-Making
- Allocating Requirements and Creating a Requirements Baseline
- Facilitating Stakeholder Consensus in order to Obtain Sign-off
- Creating Requirements Specifications
- Validating Requirements with Stakeholders
- Elaborating and Specifying Detailed Business Metrics and Detailed Acceptance Criteria
Module 5. Traceability and Monitoring. Tracking the Status, Sources, and Relationships of Requirements
- Monitoring the Lifecycle of Requirements
- Updating the Status of Requirements and Communicating Requirements States to Stakeholders
- Using Communication Methods to Share Important Requirements Information and Status with Stakeholders
- Determining and Managing Change Impacts to the Requirements
Module 6. Evaluation . Comparing Solutions Test Results to Defined Requirements Acceptance Criteria
- Analysing, Communicating, and Resolving Solution Gap Analysis
- Obtaining Stakeholder Sign-off and Moving Toward Deployment
- Measuring How Well the Solution Met Business Needs and Values
7. What to Expect on the Exam . The PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) SM Application Process
- Exam Requirements
- Exam Overview
- Preparing for the Exam
- Understanding the Questions
- Taking the Exam
- General Tips to Help You Through the Process
- Final Practice Exam
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|