The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification, identifies your forte and mastery over agile principles and techniques, and embellishes you to standout among employers, stakeholders and peers.
As disclosed in the 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report, organisations that are highly agile and responsive to the market, accomplish more projects successfully than their counterparts. As a result of this, the PMI-ACP® certification is burgeoning in the project management industry worldwide.
The PMI-ACP® incorporates Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). The certification prepares you to embrace and execute projects of all sorts.
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Benefits
- Comprehend about Agile.
- Comprehend Scrum.
- Comprehend Domains of Agile Practices.
- Comprehend Extreme Programming.
- Comprehend Lean Kanban.
- Comprehend Risk Management.
- Comprehend Communication Management
- Comprehend Soft skills.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|