MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training & Certification Course
Microsoft 365 certified fundamentals training provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. In Microsoft 365 certified fundamentals training You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course Microsoft 365 certified fundamentals then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification Course Microsoft 365 certified fundamentals training is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This Microsoft 365 certified fundamentals training includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
After completing this Microsoft 365 certified fundamentals training course, students will be able to:
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
Basic knowledge and/or understanding of Cloud Computing,No software or hardware is needed
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- Microsoft cloud services
- Migrating to cloud services
Lab: Cloud Fundamentals
- Exercise 1: Determine the appropriate cloud model (paper-based lab)
Module 2: Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft 365 core services
- Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
Teamwork in Microsoft 365
Lab: Enabling and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exercise 1: Activating and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exercise 2: Exploring the Microsoft 365 user and admin portal
- Exercise 3: Configuring new user and group accounts
Module 3: Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Organizational Security Fundamentals
- Security features in Microsoft 365
- Identity and Access Management
- Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
Lab: Security in Microsoft 365
- Exercise1: Managing users and devices in Azure Active Directory
- Exercise2: Evaluate Identity Protection
- Exercise3: Explore tools for compliance
Module 4: Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Support in Microsoft 365
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||1 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||1 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||1 Days||Ask for Quote|