In this Microsoft 365 certified modern desktop administrator associate course, students will learn how to support the installation tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills in this Microsoft 365 certified modern desktop administrator associate course that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems. Students will also learn about the new Windows servicing model and methods for keeping Windows up to date. The Microsoft 365 certified modern desktop administrator associate course will conclude with common post-installation tasks.
Candidates for this Microsoft 365 certified modern desktop administrator associate exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
At course completion
After completing this Microsoft 365 certified modern desktop administrator associate course, learners should be able to:
- Prepare to install Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks.
Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts,Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts,Experience with using the Windows OS.
MD-100T01: INSTALLING WINDOWS 10
Module 1: Installing Windows
- Introducing Windows 10
- Installation Options
- Requirements for Windows Features
- Installation Process and Media
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Lab: Installing Windows 10
Module 2: Updating Windows
- Windows Servicing Model
- Updating Windows
- Applying Applications and Windows Updates
- Lab: Updating Windows 10
Module 3: Post-installation Configuration and Personalization
- Customize the Windows 10 UI.
- Configure device-specific settings such as power plans and mobile device options.
- Use the Windows control panel and setting the app to configure settings.
- Describe using Windows PowerShell.
- Lab: Configuring Windows 10
MD-100T02: CONFIGURING WINDOWS10
Module 1: Configuring Peripherals and Drivers
- Managing Devices and Drivers
- Managing Printers
Module 2: Configuring Networking
- Configure IP Network Connectivity
- Implement Name Resolution
- Implement Wireless Network Connectivity
- Remote Access Overview
- Remote Management
Module 3: Configuring Storage
- Overview of storage options
- Using OneDrive
- Managing Disks, Partitions, and Volumes
- Maintaining Disks and Volumes
- Managing Storage Spaces
- Lab: Practice Lab: Managing Storage
Module 4: Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Providing Apps to Users
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- The Windows Store
- Web browsers in Windows 10
MD-100T03: PROTECTING WINDOWS 10
Module 1: Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Using Security Settings to Mitigate Threats
- Configuring User Account Control
- Implementing Device Registration
Module 2: Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Overview of File Systems
- Configuring and Managing File Access
- Configuring and Managing Shared Folders
- Managing Security with Policies
- Lab: Configuring and Managing Permissions and Shares
Module 3: Configuring Advanced Management Tools
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
- Lab: Practice Lab: Managing Network Security
MD-100T04: MAINTAINING WINDOWS 10
Module 1: Supporting the Windows 10 Environment
- Troubleshooting Windows
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab: Practice Lab: Monitoring Windows 10
Module 2: Troubleshooting the Windows OS
- Troubleshooting Windows Startup
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues
- Troubleshooting Sign-In Issues
Module3: Troubleshooting Files & Applications
- File Recovery in Windows 10
- Application Troubleshooting
- Lab: Troubleshooting Desktop Apps
Module 4: Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers
- Troubleshooting Device Driver Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Physical Failures
- Lab: Troubleshooting Device Driver Issues
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|