Have you been looking to undergo top-tier MD-100 training? You have come to the right place. Here is a brief guide on everything you need to know about MD-100 certification and MD-100 exam, and how we can help you out with both!
Our Windows 10 Certification course training program is aligned with the skill evaluation performed under the Microsoft Exam MD-100. The MD-100 certification is part of the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA) program.
The MD 100 Training is available through the online and onsite classroom. The MD-100 Certification training helps you develop skills as follows – deploying Windows; configuring, securing, managing, monitoring, and securing devices and client applications; configuring connectivity; and maintaining Windows in an enterprise environment. In the Microsoft MD 100, you also learn to manage identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. Our MD-100 training equips you with all the necessary skills and problem-solving abilities needed to crack the MD-100 exam.
IMPORTANT: MD 100 replaced MCSA Windows 10 Certification (Exam 70-698 and 70-697) retired on March 31, 2019. Existing MCSA: Windows 10 Certification course remains valid until Windows 10 reaches end-of-life.
However, to keep pace with the new requirements as per the cloud-based Microsoft 365 products and services, you should upgrade your skills as per the Windows 10 Certification course. If you have passed the 70-968 Exam on the MCSA track, move to the Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA) Certification and stay relevant to the current IT support requirements. For MCSA Certificate holders, it has been fast-tracked. Instead of first taking MD-100 Exam, you go directly for the MD-101 Exam.
Enterprises running their operations on Windows 10 invest in skills and experience that you can get through our windows 10 certification training. The MD 100 Training also helps you prepare for your MD 100 Certification.Do not worry about the Windows 10 certification cost. Do not worry about the Windows 10 certification cost. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, network and computer systems administrators earn $83,510 per year or $40.15 per hour. So, you will get your money’s worth in no time. Think of the Windows 10 certification cost as an investment if you want to advance your career? Call us today to know about MD 100 Exam Cost, Md-100 Courses, MD-100 training and MD 100 Certification.
What’s Covered in MD-100 (Modern Desktop window 10)
Questions in the MD-100 Certification exam are divided as follows:
- Deploy Windows (15-20%)
- Manage devices and data (35-40%)
- Configure connectivity (15-20%)
- Maintain Windows (25-30%)
Who Should Take MD 100 Certification Training?
Computer Systems Administrators
Microsoft MD 100 Training helps an IT administrator with the following responsibilities in the real world.
- Determine an organization’s system needs and install network hardware and software
- Make needed upgrades and repairs to networks and ensure that systems are operating correctly
- Maintain network and computer system security
- Evaluate and optimize network or system performance
- Add users to a network, and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Train users in the proper use of hardware and software
- Interpret and solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system alerts them that a problem exists as per the guidelines of the Windows 10 Certification course.
Microsoft MD 100 Training helps business owners to perform all the tasks or get them done as per their organizational needs under their supervision.
Students pursuing a diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer or information science enroll in our Windows 10 certification training program to enhance their skills and knowledge required in managing the Windows 10 based IT environment. The investment increases their employability. Get in touch with us to know about MD 100 Exam Cost and MD 100 Training.
Prerequisites for Windows 10 Certification Course
If you want to have a Windows 10 Certification, you will need to have the following prerequisites in place before proceeding with the course:
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and application concepts.
- Experience using the Windows OS.
MD-100T01: INSTALLING WINDOWS 10
Module 1: Installing Windows
- Introducing Windows 10
- Installation Options
- Requirements for Windows Features
- Installation Process and Media
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Lab: Installing Windows 10
Module 2: Updating Windows
- Windows Servicing Model
- Updating Windows
- Applying Applications and Windows Updates
- Lab: Updating Windows 10
Module 3: Post-installation Configuration and Personalization
- Customize the Windows 10 UI.
- Configure device-specific settings such as power plans and mobile device options.
- Use the Windows control panel and setting the app to configure settings.
- Describe using Windows PowerShell.
- Lab: Configuring Windows 10
MD-100T02: CONFIGURING WINDOWS10
Module 1: Configuring Peripherals and Drivers
- Managing Devices and Drivers
- Managing Printers
Module 2: Configuring Networking
- Configure IP Network Connectivity
- Implement Name Resolution
- Implement Wireless Network Connectivity
- Remote Access Overview
- Remote Management
Module 3: Configuring Storage
- Overview of storage options
- Using OneDrive
- Managing Disks, Partitions, and Volumes
- Maintaining Disks and Volumes
- Managing Storage Spaces
- Lab: Practice Lab: Managing Storage
Module 4: Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Providing Apps to Users
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- The Windows Store
- Web browsers in Windows 10
MD-100T03: PROTECTING WINDOWS 10
Module 1: Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Using Security Settings to Mitigate Threats
- Configuring User Account Control
- Implementing Device Registration
Module 2: Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Overview of File Systems
- Configuring and Managing File Access
- Configuring and Managing Shared Folders
- Managing Security with Policies
- Lab: Configuring and Managing Permissions and Shares
Module 3: Configuring Advanced Management Tools
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
- Lab: Practice Lab: Managing Network Security
MD-100T04: MAINTAINING WINDOWS 10
Module 1: Supporting the Windows 10 Environment
- Troubleshooting Windows
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab: Practice Lab: Monitoring Windows 10
Module 2: Troubleshooting the Windows OS
- Troubleshooting Windows Startup
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues
- Troubleshooting Sign-In Issues
Module3: Troubleshooting Files & Applications
- File Recovery in Windows 10
- Application Troubleshooting
- Lab: Troubleshooting Desktop Apps
Module 4: Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers
- Troubleshooting Device Driver Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Physical Failures
- Lab: Troubleshooting Device Driver Issues
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|