ITIL® Practitioner Training & Certification Course
The ITIL® Practitioner certification offers practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support your business’ objectives. It enables practitioners to not only speak the language of ITIL, but be able to translate it and use it in practice.
ITIL Practitioner can be taken at any stage in the ITIL certification scheme beyond Foundation. It provides a different set of skills not available in the existing certifications. ITIL Practitioner covers the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as the way to structure any improvement initiatives.
The ITIL Practitioner content will also be reflected in ITIL 4, and its guiding principles will help IT professionals to adopt and adapt ITIL guidance to their own specific needs and circumstances. The guiding principles can (and should) be followed at every stage of service delivery.
ITIL Practitioner is complementary to all levels of knowledge from the ITIL certification scheme as it will help ensure that ITSM is working with the business.
- To take the ITIL Practitioner exam, individuals must hold either an ITIL v3 Foundation* or an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
- ITIL Practitioner is not a prerequisite for the ITIL Intermediate Level certifications.
- ITIL Practitioner is worth three credits towards the ITIL Expert qualification.
- ITIL Practitioner is also worth 15 points towards your ITIL digital badge as part of our ITIL Membership programme.
Participants wishing to take this examination must have previously passed the ITIL Foundation Examination
Module 1. Service Management Concepts
- Adopt and adapt
- VOCR: value, outcomes, costs, and risks
Module 2. Guiding Principles
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
Module 3. Service Improvement Approach
- What is the vision?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we get there?
- How do we know we’ve arrived?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
Module 4. Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- What is OCM?
- Sources of resistance
- People transition
- Stakeholder management
- Sponsor management
- Resistance management
Module 5. Metrics and Measurements
- CSFs and KPIs
- Metric cascades and hierarchies
- Metric categories
Module 6. Communication
- Issues caused by poor communication
- Benefits of good communication
- Communication essentials
- Communication principles
- Communication types
Module 7. Tips for Success on the ITIL Practitioner Exam
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|