ITIL v4 Training and Certification: Overview
Receive ITIL v4 Training from experienced certified professionals to earn an ITIL certification – Foundation, Intermediate or Advanced.
ITIL v4 Training walks you through the setup, delivery and progressive improvement of an end-to-end operating model to run your organization. Learn IT governance and service management skills and practices.
SpireTec has enabled hundreds of IT professionals to reach their career goals and corporates to improve their tech-enabled products and services across hospitality, education, healthcare, transportation, and other sectors. ITIL v4 certification cost varies by the level of expertise you want to achieve.
ITIL 4 Certification (Foundation): Sills Measured
- Approach of delivering value through products or services
- Concepts and principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of service management: Organizations and People, Information and Technology, Partners and Suppliers, Value Streams and Processes
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and how they contribute to delivering business value
- ITIL practices to maintain the value and importance current ITIL processes
Who Should Take ITIL 4 Foundation Course Training?
ITIL 4 Foundation is ideal for professionals who want to have the basic understanding of the ITIL framework and learn its use cases in improving the IT service management within an organization.
Organizations that adopt ITIL to improve their service delivery prefer candidates with ITIL v4 certification.
ITIL v4 Certification (Intermediate): Sills Measured
There are multiple ITIL 4 Intermediate certifications with different skill sets. Given below is a list of ITIL 4 Intermediate certifications you can pursue:
- ITIL Intermediate – Service Strategy
- ITIL Intermediate -Service Transition
- ITIL Intermediate – Service Operation
- ITIL Intermediate – Service Design
- ITIL Intermediate – Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL Intermediate – Service Offering and Agreement
- ITIL Intermediate – IT Planning, Protection and Optimization
- ITIL Intermediate – Release Control and Validation
- ITIL Intermediate – IT operational Support and Analysis
- ITIL Intermediate – Practitioner
Don’t know which course is right for you? Talk to a Career Consultant at SpireTec now.
Who Should Take ITIL 4 Intermediate Course Training?
Release Manager, IT Change Manager, IT Configuration Manager, IT Project Support, IT Project Manager, IT Program Manager
ITIL v4 Certification (Advanced): Sills Measured
- ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
- ITIL Master
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
Who Should Take ITIL 4 Advanced Course Training?
IT heads, business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders who are responsible for creating a digital vision, designing a digital strategy for long term growth and positing their organization as a digital disrupter.
ITIL v4 Certification Cost
ITIL v4 Certification cost varies by the level of certifications and the domain expertise – as we have mentioned above in the Skills Measured section. Get in touch with a career consultant at SpireTec to know about the cost, training duration and schedule, and exam schedule precisely.
Prerequisites for the ITIL 4 Certification
The aspiring candidate must have at least five years’ experience in IT service management at leadership, managerial, higher management, or advisory level.
Overview ITIL 4 expands the scope of the world’s leading best practice framework for IT to incorporate many new ways of working, including Agile, LEAN, DevOps, and other innovative approaches. In this course, you will learn the core aspects of the ITIL Framework and how to use it to improve the quality of services you deliver to your customers.
Module 1: ITIL 4 Overview
- Introduction to ITIL
- Key Concepts of ITIL
Module 2: The ITIL Framework
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
Module3: The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work Holistically
- Keep It Simple and Practical
- Optimize and Automate
Module 4. The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
- The Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
Module 5: Key ITIL Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Service Level Management
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Problem Management
Module 6: Other ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|