The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
The ITIL 4 certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4 certification.
- The four dimensions of Service Management.
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
ITIL 4 Certification Foundation exam format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
There are four certification levels within the ITIL 4 scheme:
- Managing Professional
- Strategic Leader
ITIL Managing Professional – ITIL 4
ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4 certification, the next evolution of ITIL. More information about the launch of ITIL MP will be released in the second half of 2019.
The four modules are:
- ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL Specialist High Velocity IT
- ITIL Strategist Direct Plan and Improve.
ITIL MP will target IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses.
The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT enabled services, teams and workflows.
ITIL Strategic Leader – ITIL 4
ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) is a stream of two modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL. More information about the launch of ITIL SL will be released in the second half of 2019.
The two modules are:
- ITIL Strategist Direct Plan and Improve
- ITIL Leader Digital and IT Strategy.
ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) recognizes the value of ITIL, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally-enabled services. Becoming an ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) demonstrates that the individual has a clear understanding of how IT influences and directs business strategy.
ITIL® Master Certificate – IT Service Management
The ITIL® Master certification validates your ability to apply the principles, methods and techniques from ITIL in the workplace.
To achieve the ITIL Master certification, you must be able to explain and justify how you have personally selected and applied a range of knowledge, principles, methods and techniques from the ITIL Framework and supporting management techniques, to achieve desired business outcomes in one or more practical assignments.
Every ITIL Master candidate will select a different range of experiences that are personal to them, so there is no fixed syllabus for this qualification. There is also no prescribed training course since the theory being tested will vary depending on the nature of the situation each candidate will choose.
To be eligible for the ITIL Master certification, you must:
- have achieved the ITIL Expert certificate; and
- have worked in IT service management for at least five years in leadership, managerial, or higher management advisory levels.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|