The ITIL V4 Foundation is one of the widely known entry-level certification course programs, which needs to be taken into account to enhance the skills of the ITSM framework, which helps to meet the current market trend. Furthermore, with the current expansion of the digital transformation, the IT enterprises need to upgrade the latest ITSM framework that resulted in the transition from ITIL V3 to ITIL V4.
This helps to provide a holistic operating model that helps to deliver tech-enabled products and services. In addition, SpireTec provides the ITIL V4 training course program, which is ideal for professionals who want to understand the IT service management strategy and ITIL framework.
What Are the Prerequisites of Having the ITIL V4 Training Course?
There are no specific prerequisites to have this ITIL V4 foundation certification training. However, it is highly recommended that candidates who want to learn the course have an ITIL V4 basic understanding. Aside from this, it is also recommended that the participant have a minimum of five years of experience in an IT-based company, but it is not necessary.
What Skills You Will Learn by Having The ITIL V4 Certification Course Program?
The participants who had training in the ITIL V4 program will gain the following skills:
- Identifying the opportunities to implement the best practices of IT by using the framework of ITIL.
- An overview of ITIL V4 guiding principles
- The ITIL V4 terminology and the core concepts
- Learn about the four new dimensions of the management of service
- Continual improvement and its benefits
- The service value system and its benefits
What Are the Benefits to Choose the ITIL V4 Certification Training?
- You will gain a fundamental understanding of globally recognized ITSM standards
- You will be able to move ahead in your career as an ITIL V4 professional
- You will be able to gain higher pay scale jobs and build a strong career
Understand how the ITIL is implemented in the leading IT organizations
Overview ITIL 4 expands the scope of the world’s leading best practice framework for IT to incorporate many new ways of working, including Agile, LEAN, DevOps, and other innovative approaches. In this course, you will learn the core aspects of the ITIL Framework and how to use it to improve the quality of services you deliver to your customers.
Module 1: ITIL 4 Overview
- Introduction to ITIL
- Key Concepts of ITIL
Module 2: The ITIL Framework
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
Module3: The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work Holistically
- Keep It Simple and Practical
- Optimize and Automate
Module 4. The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
- The Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
Module 5: Key ITIL Practices
- Continual Improvement
- Service Level Management
- Change Control
- Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Problem Management
Module 6: Other ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|