What is ISO 38500?
ISO/IEC 38500:2015 defines a framework for the effective, efficient, and acceptable use of information technology (IT) within an organization. With IT products and services serving as the backbone of all operations, it has become essential for organizations to have professionals with proven skills and expertise in implementing the framework. It helps them ensure maximum output and minimal risk.
Why ISO 38500 Lead IT Governance Manager Training?
Prepare well for your exam on ISO 38500 IT Governance Certification. Find step-by-step guidance from our experienced faculty members. We start with explaining the objective and structure of ISO/IEC 38500 and walk you through the details of normative frameworks for IT Governance and fundamentals of IT governance. Understand how IT Governance and IT Management crossover and complement each other. Develop skills required to identify and engage with stakeholders and clarify sponsorship and responsibilities.
ISO 38500 Lead IT Governance Manager Certification: Skills Measured
- Principles for good Governance of IT
- Evaluate the organization’s IT Governance
- Direct the organization’s IT Governance
- Monitor the organization’s IT Governance
- Evaluate the need and applicability of the core principles of ISO/IEC 38500
- Monitor and review all the activities related to IT Governance
Who Should Earn ISO Lead IT Governance Certification?
Information Technology (IT) Directors
IT directors are accountable for aligning the IT products and services as per the organizational goals. They provide leadership and technical advice to their team and help them perform at their best to ensure the workforce has smooth access to technology-enabled products and services. They also oversee the security aspects and introduce the best practices and techniques for managing and governing IT resources.
With effective IT governance, managers and consultants make sure that people are productively utilizing the IT resources. They devise permissions and policies to stop its abuse or misuse in any way. If you are working at a mid-level in IT, the ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Certification can help you move up on the career ladder quickly.
Investment in technology is done with a purpose to gain a competitive edge, cut operational expenses and deliver a rewarding customer experience. CTOs, CEOs, and owners have to ascertain a healthy ROI from it so that the purposes are fulfilled and goals are met in a time-bound manner.
You don’t need the ISO 38500 Lead IT Governance Manager certification to demonstrate your skills but to better exercise your power for effective and efficient utilization of technology.
Prerequisites for ISO 38500 Lead IT Governance Manager Training
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 38500 and comprehensive knowledge of IT Governance.
Module 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
- Course objective and structure
- Normative frameworks for IT Governance
- IT governance
- ISO/IEC 38500 standard
- IT Governance model
Module 2: IT strategy and acquisition
- Strategic alignment through goal cascading
- Changes in business strategy and barriers to strategic alignment
- Strategic management
- Manage & report IT investments and cost optimization
- Value management
Module 3: Performance and risk management
- Interoperability, standardization and economies of scale
- Risk management as an integral part of performance
- Risk management frameworks
- Context establishment
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
- Risk treatment
- Risk communication and review
- Risk management approach to business resiliency
Module 4: Resource management, conformance and human behaviour
- Resource management – Introduction
- Human resource management
- IT resources planning methods
- Data management and data governance
- Record and monitor IT resource utilization and availability
- Outsourcing h Outcome and performance measurement techniques
- Human behaviour
- Applying for certification and closing of the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|