ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles for good governance of IT based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization to apply and manage the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor model.
After becoming acquainted with all the necessary concepts and principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to manage an IT Governance model.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the core principles of IT Governance
- IT Governance team members
- Expert advisors involved in IT Governance
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 38500 and comprehensive knowledge of IT Governance.
Module 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
- Course objective and structure
- Normative frameworks for IT Governance
- IT Governance & ISO/IEC 38500
- IT Governance model
- Strategic alignment through goal cascading
- Changes in business strategy and barriers to strategic alignment
Module 2: Principles for the effective, efficient and acceptable use of IT
- Strategic management
- Manage & report IT investments and cost optimization
- Risk management as an integral part of performance
- Context establishment & risk assessment
- Risk treatment, risk communication and monitoring
Module 3: Outcomes, performance measurement techniques and Certification Exam
- Resource management - Introduction
- Human resource management
- IT resources planning methods
- Outcome and performance measurement techniques
- Human behaviour
- Applying for certification and closing of the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|