ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise and knowledge to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager” credential. A PECB Lead Manager Certification, proves that you have mastered the principles and techniques for the implementation and management of Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Project managers or consultants seeking to master the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Individuals responsible for the information security, compliance, risk, and governance, in an organization
- Members of information security teams
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
- IT professionals
- CTOs, CIOs and CISOs
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 and comprehensive knowledge of Information Security.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|