What is ISO 27002?
ISO 27002 is a bible for organizational information security standards and information security management practices. It has guidelines for IT security managers and other professionals accountable for protecting the information of an organization.
What is ISO 27002 Lead Manager Certification?
This certification is awarded to candidates passing out the ISO Information Security Management Exam. The examination assesses their ability to apply the standards and practices as per ISO/IEC 27002:2013 after analyzing the potential risks an organization faces. Join our ISO 27002 training program. We train you and enroll with the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager” and help you score well to earn the prestigious ISO 27002 Certification. For those who are new to ISO: ISO is a global body that defines standards for particular
ISO 27002 Certification: Skills Measured
- Fundamental principles and concepts for Information Security Controls
- Information Security Control based on ISO/IEC 27002
- Planning and evaluating the need and applicability of information security controls
- Implementation and management of information security controls
- Monitoring and measurement of information security controls
- Continual improvement
Who Should Take ISO 27002 Certification?
Information Security Analysts
Information security analysts are responsible for providing security solutions for their companies. Whether you are an aspirant or already employed as an information security analyst,
information security management certification based on ISO/IEC 27002:2013 can make a difference to your career. The training helps you learn the skills to apply the best standards and practices to protect the information of your organization.
Information security managers are in charge of maintaining security protocols throughout their organizations. They are responsible for creating strategies to increase network and internet security related to different projects. ISO 27002 training and certification contributes to your expertise, work efficiency, and success.
People sitting at the pinnacle of an organization are responsible for everything that goes into making brand value and trust amidst stakeholders. Safety of the organizational information is at the core of their mission and vision. If you are a CTO, CEO, or business owner, you should know the standards and practices that go into building a secure IT infrastructure that protects the proprietary information and the information of your stakeholders.
Prerequisites for ISO 27002 Training
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 and comprehensive knowledge of Information Security.
Module 1:Introduction to Information Security controls as recommended by ISO/IEC 27002
- Section 1: Course objective and structure
- Section 2: Standard and regulatory framework
- Section 3: Fundamental Principles of Information Security
- Section 4: Information Security Management System
- Section 5: Information security policies
- Section 6: Organization of information security
Module 2:Information Security requirements and objectives based on ISO/IEC 27002
- Section 7: Human resources security
- Section 8: Asset Management
- Section 9: Access Control
Module 3:Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of Information Security controls
- Section 10: Cryptography
- Section 11: Physical and Environmental Security
- Section 12: Operations Security
- Section 13: Communications security
Module 4:Continual improvement of an organization's Information Security Management System performance
- Section 14: System acquisition, development and maintenance
- Section 15: Supplier Relationships
- Section 16: Information security Incident Management
- Section 17: Information security aspects of business continuity management
- Section 18: Compliance
- Section 19: Golden Rules and Conclusion
- Section 20: Lead Manager Certification Scheme
- Section 21: Closing the Training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|