ISO 27001 Course
ISO/IEC 27001 or ISO/IEC 27001:2013 defines the framework to plan, implement, maintain and continually improve information security management system within an organization. It ensures safety of your information as well as that of your stakeholders. It contributes to your brand’s reliability and trust.
Our ISO 27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor training equips you with the skills to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit. Learn globally-recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. We train you thorough to help you gain knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards.
Our ISO 27001 training is based on the latest ISO 27001 course that was updated in 2013. We make sure that our theoretical training, live interactions and practical assessments are in harmony with the expectations and demands of the today’s businesses. We help you understand the latest ISO 27001 Exam patterns.
ISO 27001 Certification helps individuals to get hired in an Information Security career easily as you know the skills and knowledge that recruiters are looking for.
ISO 27001 Certification: Skills Measured
- Introduction to the information security management system (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
- Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
- On-site audit activities
- Closing the audit
Who Should Take ISO 27001 Certification?
Information Security Auditors
If you are responsible for conducting the audit of information security management systems, ISO 27001 training can help you grab the attention of the interviewers and excel in the recruitment process. It also makes you perform the job confidently. The average salary of an information security auditor in the US job market is $70,000 per year.
Managers and consultants who wish to master an information security management system audit process. It helps them understand the risks and vulnerabilities associated with the information management system and take due measures. Understanding of the risk management process, controls, and compliance obligations helps you make a difference to the business bottom-line.
Cyber Security Professionals
As cyber-attackers are getting smart with the use of sophisticated technologies, you too need to upgrade your skills. Our training focused on ISO 27001 Course prepares you for the challenge in the best possible manner.
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Fundamental principles of Information Security Management Systems
- Initiating the implementation of an ISMS
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the Information Security objectives
- Analysis of the existing management system
Module 2:Plan the implementation of an ISMS
- Leadership and approval of the ISMS project
- ISMS scope
- Information Security policies
- Risk assessment
- Statement of Applicability and top management`s decision to implement the ISMS
- Definition of the organizational structure of Information Security
Module 3: Implementation of an ISMS
- Definition of the document management process
- Design of security controls and drafting of specific policies & procedures
- Communication plan
- Training and awareness plan
- Implementation of security controls
- Incident Management
- Operations Management
Module 4:ISMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|