What is ISO 20000?
ISO 20000 is a set of principles, practices, and standards to set up, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system (SMS). The service sector is under immense pressure to cope with the expectations of customers and regulators. There is a strong demand for professionals with ISO 20000 Certification across hotels and restaurants, transport, storage and communication, financing, insurance, real estate, business services, community, social and personal services.
For working professionals and job aspirants in the service industry, SpireTec brings ISO 20000 Online Training with assistance from experienced faculty members. Our training module is based on the latest ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 framework.
What is ISO 20000 Lead Implementer Training?
The ISO 20000 Training helps you learn skills and best practices of the service management system (SMS), and earn the globally recognized ISO 20000 Certification.
ISO 20000 Certification: Skills Measured
- Fundamental principles and concepts of a service management system
- Service management system requirements
- Planning of an SMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Implementation of an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Monitoring and measurement of an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Continual improvement of an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Preparation for an SMS certification audit
Who Should Take ISO 20000 Certification?
If you are handling the administrative responsibilities, benefit from the ISO 20000 Training. Learn skills to plan, design, transition, deliver and improve your service management system. The systematic approach helps you identify the loopholes and fix them as and when required. It helps you make the system more efficient.
If you currently hold the position or wish to become one, upskill yourself with ISO 20000 Lead Implementer training. The training helps you adopt the right practices and approach to make your service management system flawless and your workforce more productive.
ISO 20000 certification helps you demonstrate your skills and capabilities to handle processes in the service management system. The service industry has suffered a lot due to the pandemic and recruiters are highly focused on finding candidates that have received ISO 20000 training. It speeds up onboarding new employees and reduces their training costs.
Prerequisites for ISO 20000 Training
Basic understanding of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1, and familiarity with the management system implementation principles.
Module 1:Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 and initiation of an ITSMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Normative and regulatory framework
- Fundamentals of service management
- Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Initiating the SMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the SMS objectives
- Analysis of the existing management system
- Formalization and approval of the SMS project
Module 2:Plan the implementation of an ITSMS
- Service Management System
- SMS scope h Policies for SMS
- Management responsibility
- Documentation requirements
- Process design
- Training, awareness and communication
Module 3:Implementation of an ITSMS
- Implementation of new or changed services
- Service delivery processes
- Relationship Management
- Resolution Process
- Control Processes
Module 4:ITSMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Measurement of the SMS
- Internal audit
- Management Review
- Continual improvement management
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|