ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an IT Service Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an IT Service Management System audit
- Expert advisors in IT Service Management
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|