What is ISO 17025
ISO/IEC 17025 is the standard for testing and calibration of laboratories. It enables them to operate competently and generate valid results that are acceptable across the healthcare system – nationally and internationally. It creates a win-win situation for patients and healthcare. The former does not need to run after labs on switching their hospital or doctors and the latter can provide adequate healthcare service to the patient without delay or waiting for re-testing. Adherence to the ISO/IEC 17025 framework helps laboratories to win the confidence of the stakeholders.
What is ISO 17025 Lead Implementer Training?
The training helps you learn skills and best practices to support labs to implement a quality control system to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. We have created an ISO 17025 course based on the new version of the standard published by ISO and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) in 2017.
ISO and IEC keep assessing the relevancy of the standard to better serve labs and their stakeholders. ISO/IEC 17025 was developed by laboratory experts from all over the world, along with 18 liaison organizations, such as the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), and many associations representing laboratories.
After completing your ISO 17025 training, you gain the skills and expertise to pass ISO 17025 certification exam to earn a PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer credential.
ISO 17025 Certification: Skills Measured
- Learn the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Quality Control System
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements in the specific context of the laboratory
- Support a laboratory to perform testing and other operating activities
- Advise a laboratory in implementing Quality Control System best practices
Who Should Take ISO 17025 Certification?
Laboratory administrators are accountable for the quality reports and patient satisfaction as that helps them get more leads and referrals. If you are an administrator of the lab, you can benefit from the ISO 17025 Training.
Our training is configured to help you understand the standards and best practices of ISO 17025 requirements. It helps you perform testing, sampling, or calibration efficiently and as per the expectation of the referred doctor or healthcare unit.
Managers or consultants are responsible for monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement, and preparation for accreditation. ISO 17025 Lead Implementer training helps you guide your organization or client to deliver reliable results.
Lab Testing Aspirants
ISO 17025 certification helps you demonstrate your skills and capabilities to handle lab testing processes as per the standard. It gives you an edge in the recruitment process and enables you to perform at your best.
Prerequisites for ISO 17025 Training
Comprehensive knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025 and initiation of an LMS
- Course objective and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Laboratory Management System
- Basic Concepts in Testing and Calibration
- Initiating the LMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the objectives
- Analysis of the existing system
Module 2:Plan the implementation of an LMS
- Leadership and approval of the LMS project
- LMS scope
- Laboratory policies
- Definition of the organizational structure
- Definition of the document management process
Module 3:Implementation of an LMS
- Design of controls and drafting of specific policies & procedures
- Communication plan
- Training and awareness plan
- Resource Management
- Customer Management
- Operations Management
Module 4:LMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for accreditation
- Monitoring, Analysis, and Evaluation
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
- Treatment of problems and nonconformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the accreditation
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|