What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system focusing on customer satisfaction, product or service innovation, employee motivation, the process approach, and continual improvement of all. All types of organizations, irrespective of their field of activity and size can benefit from ISO 9001. The standard is observed across one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries. It helps them drive growth by increasing productivity and efficiency and become a trustworthy entity in the marketplace. It also helps an organization to identify risks and challenges and boost their preparedness.
What is ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Training?
The ISO 9001 training helps you learn skills and best practices to support an organization to adopt the right quality management system adhering to the ISO quality management system.
We create a custom ISO 9001 course based on the new version of the standard that was released in the 2015 edition. We provide a clear understanding of what a Quality Management System is and what the requirements are before guiding you through the implementation process. Take the ISO 9001 Certification exam confidently and earn your “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential.
ISO 9001 Certification: Skills Measured
- Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
- Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Planning a QMS implementation based on ISO 9001
- Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Performance evaluation, monitoring, and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Preparing for a QMS certification audit
- QMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement, and preparation for a certification audit
Who Should Take ISO 9001 Certification?
Customer Experience Managers
Customer Experience Managers are responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction rates and customer loyalty. It improves sales and makes them gain referrals from those loyal customers. Become an ISO 9001 lead implementer and take your organization on the success trajectory.
Managers and business consultants are responsible for driving customer acquisition and improving the supply chain and processes. Successful completion of the ISO 9001 course helps you improve sales and post-sales customer service operations.
Improvement of the quality management system is instrumental in organizational success. With ISO 9001 training and certification learn what it takes to drive innovation, meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements and expand into new markets.
Prerequisites for ISO 9001 Training
A comprehensive knowledge of ISO/IEC 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Module 1:Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Initiating the implementation of a QMS
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the quality objectives
Module 2: Plan the implementation of a QMS
- Leadership and commitment
- QMS scope
- QMS policies
- Roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Risk assessment
- Quality objectives and planning of changes
Module 3: Implementation of a QMS
- Resource management
- Awareness and communication
- Documentation management
- Operational control h Product requirements, design and purchasing process
- Production and service provision
Module 4: QMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit h Management review
- Treatment of non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|