ISO 45001 Course: Overview
At SpireTec, we offer ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training to individuals and corporates. Organizations focused on enhancing employee safety, reducing workplace risks and creating better, safer working conditions, adopt the best practices and protocols depicted in the ISO 45001 for occupational health and safety (OH&S). The latest standardization of ISO 45001 was drafted and accepted by ISO/TC 283 Technical Committee in 2018 with an objective to prepare talents for auding occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS). Hence, it’s sometimes also referred to as ISO 45001:2018.
Access this instructor-led ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training online from the comfort of your home or office. Besides devising the audit plan, we also help you with the following.
- a) Continual Improvement of OH&S performance;
- b) Adherence to statutory requirements;
- c) Achievement of OH&S objectives.
Our interactive ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Online classroom also has assessment and doubt resolution sessions to help you build and improve the skills you need for auditing an OH&S Management System.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training: Skills You Learn
- Planning an audit
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting nonconformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Conducting documented information review
- Carrying out on-site audit activities
- Following up on nonconformities
- Leading a team of auditors
Who Should Take ISO 14001 Auditor Training?
ISO Lead Auditor
If your role demands OH&S MS audits, it’s important for you to know the checklist, standards and procedures involved in the audit process. A thorough understanding also helps you design, plan, and execute an ISO 45001 management system. Enhance your employability and success rate with ISO 45001 lead auditor training.
Managers or consultants
The SpireTec ISO 45001 Training course helps managers and consultants to understand the audit principles, procedures, and methods, and create a safe and healthy workplace for employees and everyone.
Law Enforcement Professionals
Professionals employed with labor law implementation and related bodies can benefit from the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training. Drafting a clear occupational health and safety management system audit can help them gain efficiency and accuracy.
Prerequisites for ISO 14001 Certification
The candidates interested in taking ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Online or offline should have a fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Module 1: Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS) and ISO 45001
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental concepts and principles of OH&S
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
Module 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and risk
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
Module 3: On-site audit activities
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and nonconformity reports
Module 4:Closing the audit
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit programme
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|