ISO 31000 Risk Manager training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental principles, framework and process of Risk Management based on ISO 31000.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practice of Risk Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully implement a Risk management process.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management concepts, processes and principles
- Advisor involved in Risk Management
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management.
Module 1: Introduction to risk management principles and framework based on ISO 31000
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts and principles
- Developing a risk management framework
- Initiating the risk management process implementation
Module 2: Risk management process based on ISO 31000
- Context establishment
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
- Risk treatment
- Risk acceptance
- Communication and consultation
- Recording and reporting
- Monitoring and review
Module 3: Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010 and Certification Exam
- Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010 (part 1)
- Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010 (part 2)
- Competence, evaluation and closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|