ISO 22301 Course: Overview
SpireTec offers the best instructor-led ISO 22301 training online that prepares skilled workforce that help organizations – big and small – to adopt ISO 22301, which focuses on enhancing security and resilience through a business continuity management system (BCMS).
What is ISO 22301?
If you have come across this standard for the first time, here is a brief outline. It’s developed by ISO Technical Committee 223. It’s a roadmap for an organization to respond to and recover from any unpleasant incidents like floods, cyber-attacks, IT breakdowns, supply chain issues or loss of skilled staff. It warrants comprehensive understanding, planning, execution and monitoring of the processes. Therefore, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training paves the way to learn the skills required to build resilience and minimize the loss.
Organizations looking to equip their employees with ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Certification can contact us for on-site training as well. The skills and practices can also be used by non-ISO standards development organizations at the international, regional or national level that want effective records management.
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training: Topics
- Understand a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Learn the best practices and processes based on ISO 22301
- Understand the relationship between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Planning a BCMS audit in accordance with ISO 22301
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft reports, and follow up on an audit
- Act with due professional care during an audit
Who Should Take ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training?
Professionals responsible for performing business continuity management system (BCMS) audits can benefit from the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Certification. They can do an assessment to know the preparedness, and can clearly identify the gaps that exist between the current status and the required standards.
The knowledge of creating and planning the best business continuity management systems as per the ISO 22301 is critical for managers and consultants. In our ISO 22301 Training, available online, learn the readiness assessment, make a list of requirements, plan BCMS, and do an audit about its efficiency. It helps them to brave any odd situations and recover quickly.
Prerequisites for ISO 22301 Training
Candidates interested in taking ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training must possess fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit frameworks.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) and ISO 22301
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental principles of Business Continuity Management Systems
- Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
Module 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Evidence-based audit approach
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
Module 3: On-site audit activities
- Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
Module 4:Closing the audit
- Documentation of the audit and the audit quality review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluating action plans by the auditor
- Benefits of the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|