ISO 22000 Course and Certification
ISO 22000 course helps you understand concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an FSMS. Learn to correlate ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks. Interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the specific context of an organization. Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an FSMS and acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing FSMS best practices.
SpireTec brings to you online ISO 22000 Lead Implementer training with assistance from globally recognized instructors. We help you understand, plan and exercise a food safety management system based on your organizational needs and its position in the food chain. Adherence to the ISO 22000-based food safety management system ensures that the food is safe for consumption. The compliance is important for everyone in the food chain from production and processing to transportation and storage. It controls food safety hazards and contributes to the reputation and success of vendors involved in the occupation or business.
Whether you are an individual aspiring to make a career in food safety management or a business in the food supply chain, ISO 22000 training can help you make a difference to your work and progress.
ISO 22000 Certification: Skills Measured
- Fundamental principles and concepts of a food safety management system
- Food safety management system requirements
- Planning of an FSMS implementation based on ISO 22000
- Implementation of an FSMS based on ISO 22000
- Monitoring and measurement of an FSMS based on ISO 22000
- Continual improvement of an FSMS based on ISO 22000
- Preparation for an FSMS certification audit
Who Should Take ISO 22000 Certification?
Food Safety Auditors
For food safety management system auditors, ISO 22000 lead implementer course could be the guiding book. The standards are drafted and finalized by a global body of standardization with experienced members from the food and health departments.
If you own a restaurant or its chain, it’s important for you to follow the best food safety practices as listed in the ISO 22000 course. Acquaintance with the ISO 22000 standards helps you make a difference in the market by offering healthy and hygienic foods to your customers.
Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the FSMS requirements in an organization should earn ISO 22000 certification to earn proficiency and drive their career forward.
Prerequisites for ISO 22000 Training
Candidates willing to take ISO 22000 course should have fundamental understanding of food safety concepts, a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards.
Module 1: Introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and ISO 22000
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Certification process
- Fundamental principles of food safety
- Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
Module 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and risk
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
Module 3: On-site audit activities
- Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
Module 4: Closing the audit
- Documentation of the audit and its review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluating action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit programme
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|