ISO 14001 Course
SpireTec offers online ISO 14001:2015 Training. Learn to design, orchestrate, manage and monitor an environmental management system (EMS) confirming the guidelines enshrined in the ISO 14001:2015 framework. Perform your environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
Understand the objectives, principles, practices, and processes of ISO 14001. Our responsible instructors explain everything well. Our ISO 14001 Lead Implementer Training nurtures your creativity and curiosity. Ask anything where you get stuck at and grasp the ISO 14001 course content thoroughly to prepare for your ISO 14001 Exam.
ISO 14001 Certification: Skills Measured
- Understand the working of an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001
- Establish correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Build skills to lead an audit and audit team
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an EMS audit
Who Should Take ISO 14001 Training?
If you are responsible for conducting a 360-degree audit of an Environmental Management System (EMS), you must take this ISO 14001 Exam to get endorsed by this global body of standardization.
Managers or consultants
You can fuel your career with advanced knowledge on auditing Environmental Management System. Learn the audit process from the learned and highly experienced instructors in the industry.
Environmental advisor is one of the highest paid jobs in the market, and there is a big gap in the number of positions and skilled workforce. The advisors make sure that new and existing projects of an organization comply with the environmental regulations. They devise an effective EMS to address issues related to the contamination of air, water and land. They also plan waste management and make sure that the projects cause little or no damage to the environment.
Founders, CEOs, COOs and other key persons in an organization who are serious about contributing to the environmental sustainability can benefit from the ISO 14001 certification. The ISO 14001 Course is a bible of practices and practical tools you need to your environmental responsibilities in a progressive manner for effective outcomes.
Prerequisites for ISO 14001 Training
A fundamental understanding of ISO 14001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Module 1: Introduction to Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and ISO 14001
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental concepts and principles of environmental management
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
Module 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and risk
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
Module 3: On-site audit activities
- Stage 2 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
Module 4: Closing the audit
- Audit documentation and quality review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluation of action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit programme
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Closing the training
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|