Internet of Things is gaining immense popularity owing to the business acumen it offers. Companies across multiple industries are recognizing the need of connectivity and the potential transformation which connectivity can bring. As more and more objects get embedded with sensors and start communicating, the new information network will create new business models, impact existing business models, improve business processes, and shrink costs.
This course offers understanding on the IoT technology and provides a detailed glimpse on the business potential it currently offers. The course has essential components which can enable and support in decision making process for executives and users alike. This will allow them to analyze the future strategy and align themselves to match or get ahead of the competition.
Target Audience The Internet of Things (IoT) Foundation course audience includes all teams across the Management and Business functions, including:
- C – Level Executives and Senior Management
- General Managers including Business Development Managers (Marketing, Sales)
- IT Project & Programme Management, Risk Management and IT Service Management
- Business Analysts, Marketing and Sales Executives
- Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Consultants, Professionals in IT service related fields
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|