SASAA training course is a 5-day classroom course led by our expert SASAA instructor. It is a hands-on course that dives into every aspect of Cisco’s ASA products. Graduates of this training will be able to implement the key features of ASA, including FirePOWER services v6.0, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Cloud Web security, ASA Clustering and virtual ASA.
This course provides advanced training on the key Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 9.x features including the following:
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls, ASAv, ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, 5516-X and ASA SM and implement new ASA 9.4.1 features
- Cisco ASA Identity Firewall policies
- Install and Set up the Cisco FirePOWER Services Module (SFR)
- Implement Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
- Implement a Cisco ASA cluster
- Cisco ASA security group firewall and change of authorization support
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls and the Cisco ASA Services Module (ASA SM)
- Implement ASA Security Zones and Equal Cost Mulitpathing
- Configure ASA 9.3/9.4 new features including: REST API for configuration, Policy Based Routing, ACL Manual Commit and ACL Forward Refernece
- Implement the Cisco ASA Identity Firewall Feature, including the use of the Cisco CDA
- Implement the Cisco ASA SFR (FirePOWER Services) module
- Configure Cisco ASA to integrate with Cisco Cloud Web Security to provide web security and filtering services through an SaaS model
- Security Group Access Control (SGACL) feature in Cisco ASA Software 9.0 and later.
- Implement a Cisco ASA Cluster feature which allows as many as eight Cisco ASA appliances to be joined in a single cluster.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|