Successful candidates for the Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2016 certification exam have a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They know and demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Excel 2016. Candidates create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets, and they use a graphic element to represent data visually. Workbook examples include professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data-entry logs.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams introduce a new performance-based format for improved testing of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs:
- MOS 2016 exam task instructions generally do not include the command name, as in previous versions. For example, function names are avoided and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
- The MOS 2016 exam format incorporates multiple projects.
Familiarity with the exam objectives listed below and skills and competencies being measured in the associated certification exam.
Module1: Microsoft Office 2016
- Explore Office 2016
- Create and manage files
Module 2: Microsoft Word 2016
- Modify the structure and appearance of text
- Collaborate on documents
- Merge data with documents and labels
Module 3: Microsoft Excel 2016
- Perform calculations on data
- Manage worksheet data
- Reorder and summarize data
- Analyze alternative data sets
Module 4: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Create and manage slides
- Insert and manage simple graphics
- Add sound and movement to slides
Module 5: Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Send and receive email messages
- Organize your Inbox
- Manage scheduling
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|