Starting with the introduction to AWS, you will learn about identifying key AWS storage options, Amazon EBS, Amazon S3 bucket creation, and sample code and libraries. You will learn about computing and networking services using Amazon EBS and EC2 instances. You will efficiently be able to manage services and databases using DynamoDB and understand the key aspects of Amazon RDS.
This class is for individuals interested in developing in the AWS environment. Specifically this class is for individuals interested in tasks such as using the Eclipse IDE; installing, configuring and performing AWS operations using AWS SDK; configuring Amazon Relational Database Service and using it in your application backend; deploy web applications using Amazon Elastic Beanstalk; and integrating AWS services in a web application.
Learners should have taken the AWS Essentials class (or have had acquired similar knowledge) before attending this course. Students should also have an understanding of system administration concepts, enterprise servers, networking and general database management familiarity.
You will also learn about deployment and maintenance using Amazon CloudWatch metrics and alarms, Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM), and AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Finally, you will explore service object models and the baseline concept of SNS and SQS, and then build an app using these new skills. By the end of this class, you will have learned how to effectively manage your application on AWS by using the AWS SDKs and APIs, as well as the AWS Management Console.
Module 1: Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Module 2: Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Module 3: Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||3 Days||Ask for Quote|