CHFI v10 Certification: Overview
SpireTec offers online instructor-led Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator training based on the latest CHFI Version 10 to help you successfully pass CHFI EC0 312-49 exams and earn your CHFI certification.
Our experienced instructors will make you understand computer forensics concept, and grasp skills and techniques required to apply it from a vendor-neutral perspective to maintain the integrity and security of an IT infrastructure, detect hacking attacks and extract evidence required to bring culprits to book.
Law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone responsible for maintaining the integrity and safety of network infrastructure can benefit from our CHFI Training.
Professionals with Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification have hands-on experience in performing incident response and computer forensics, identifying data, images and/or activity, gathering electronic evidence, establishing threat intelligence and key learning points to support pro-active profiling and scenario modelling, and much more.
The CHFI Exam has 150 multiple choice questions that you need to solve in 4 hours.
CHFI v10 Certification: What Skills Are Evaluated
Following are the highlighted topics
- Understand computer forensics
- Explain the objectives and benefits of computer forensics
- Apply the key concepts of Enterprise Theory of Investigation (ETI)
- Fuse computer network attack analyses with criminal and counterintelligence investigations and operations
- Identify elements of the crime
- Examine various computer crimes
- Understand various types of Web attacks
- Understand various types of network attacks
- Understand mobile based operating systems, their architectures, boot process, password/pin/pattern lock bypass mechanisms
Who Should Take CEH v11 Training?
Police and other law enforcement personnel
With the level of digital or computer-led crime growing in the society, governments are more focused on having people with a sound knowledge of computer forensic. Boost your selection probability during the hiring process or advance your existing career with CHFI v10 certification.
Defense and Military personnel
Rise in the use of Internet and computer to spread terrorism has necessitated the defense organization to have people with CHFI certification. If you want to serve the nation and make a rewarding career, there can’t be a better certification to prove your worth.
CHFI v10 Certification has also seen demands from e-Business Security professionals, Systems administrators, Legal professionals, Banking, Insurance and other professionals, Government agencies, and IT managers.
Prerequisites for CHFI Certification
Candidates must have two years of work experience in the Information Security domain and should be able to provide a proof of the same as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training.
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation
- Process Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti- forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating EmailCrimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|