CompTIA Server+ certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only vendor-neutral certification covering the major server platforms. It is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security and network-attached storage.
CompTIA Server+ certification validates the skills necessary to be a server administrator. Successful candidates will have mastered the following concepts:
What Skills Will You Learn?
- SERVER ARCHITECTURE
- SERVER ADMINISTRATIONS
- DISASTER RECOVERY
Module 1. Server Architecture
- Purpose and function of server form factors
- Install, configure and maintain server components
- Compare and contrast power and cooling components
Module 2. Server Administration.
Install and configure server operating systems
- Compare and contrast server roles and requirements for each
- Use access and control methods to administer a server
- Perform proper server maintenance techniques
- Importance of asset management and documentation
- Purpose and operation of virtualization components
Module 3. Storage.
Install and deploy primary storage devices based on given specifications and interfaces
- Configure RAID using best practices
- Hardware and features of various storage technologies
- Calculate appropriate storage capacity and plan for future growth
Module 4. Security.
Compare and contrast physical security methods and concepts
- Apply server hardening techniques
- Basic network security systems and protocols
- Implement logical access control methods based on company policy
- Implement data security methods and secure storage disposal techniques
- Implement proper environmental controls and techniques
Module 5. Networking.
Configure servers to use IP addressing and network infrastructure services
- Compare and contrast various ports and protocols
- Install cables and implement proper cable management procedures
Module 6. Disaster Recovery.
Importance of disaster recovery principles
- Implement appropriate backup techniques
Module 7. Troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting theory and methodologies
- Troubleshoot hardware problems and appropriate tools and methods
- Troubleshoot software problems and appropriate tools and methods
- Diagnose network problems and appropriate tools and methods
- Troubleshoot storage problems and appropriate tools and methods
- Diagnose security issues and appropriate tools and methods
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|