CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
Why is it different?
- No other certification that assesses baseline cybersecurity skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
- More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification.
- Security+ focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
- The new Security+ certification covers the Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester job role, in addition to the previous job roles for Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, and Security Administrator.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- THREATS, ATTACKS & VULNERABILITIES
- TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS
- ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- CRYPTOGRAPHY & PKI
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|