CompTIA Security+ Training & Certification Course
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
Why is it different?
- No other certification that assesses baseline cybersecurity skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
- More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification.
- Security+ focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
- The new Security+ certification covers the Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester job role, in addition to the previous job roles for Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, and Security Administrator.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- THREATS, ATTACKS & VULNERABILITIES
- TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS
- ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- CRYPTOGRAPHY & PKI
CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Module 1. Identifying Security Fundamentals
- Identify Information Security Concepts
- Identify Basic Security Controls
- Identify Basic Authentication and Authorization Concepts
- Identify Basic Cryptography Concepts
Module 2. Analyzing Risk .
Analyze Organizational Risk
- Analyze the Business Impact of Risk
Module 3. Identifying Security Threats.
Identify Types of Attackers
- Identify Social Engineering Attacks
- Identify Malware
- Identify Software-Based Threats
- Identify Network-Based Threats
- Identify Wireless Threats
- Identify Physical Threats
Module 4. Conducting Security Assessments.
- Assess Vulnerabilities
- Implement Penetration Testing
Module 5. Implementing Host and Software Security.
Implement Host Security
- Implement Cloud and Virtualization Security
- Implement Mobile Device Security
- Incorporate Security in the Software Development Lifecycle
Module 6. Implementing Network Security.
Configure Network Security Technologies
- Secure Network Design Elements
- Implement Secure Networking Protocols and Services
- Secure Wireless Traffic
Module 7. Managing Identity and Access.
Implement Identity and Access Management
- Configure Directory Services
- Configure Access Services
- Manage Accounts
Module 8. Implementing Cryptography.
Identify Advanced Cryptography Concepts
- Select Cryptographic Algorithms
- Configure a Public Key Infrastructure
- Enrol Certificates
- Back-Up and Restore Certificates and Private Keys
- Revoke Certificates
Module 9. Implementing Operational Security.
Evaluate Security Frameworks and Guidelines
- Incorporate Documentation in Operational Security
- Implement Security Strategies
- Manage Data Security Processes
- Implement Physical Controls
Module 10. Addressing Security Incidents.
Troubleshoot Common Security Issues
- Respond to Security Incidents
- Investigate Security Incidents
Module 11. Ensuring Business Continuity.
Select Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Processes
- Develop a Business Continuity Plan
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|