CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals inside and outside of IT – the basic concepts to successfully manage small- to medium-sized projects.
CompTIA Project+ is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties but still have foundational project management skills. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology or framework.
About the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is designed for business professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Manage the project life cycle
- Ensure appropriate communication
- Manage resources and stakeholders
- Maintain project documentation
What Skills Will You Learn?
- PROJECT BASICS
- PROJECT CONSTRAINTS
- COMMUNICATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT TOOLS & DOCUMENTATION
At least 12 months of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education
Module 1. Exploring Project Management Fundamentals
- Examine the Basics of Project Management
- Describe the Project Life Cycle
- Examine Organizational Influences on Project Management
Module 2. Performing the Pre-Project Setup.
Create a Project Concept Definition Statement
- Examine Project Selection
- Determine Strategic and Operational Relevance
- Perform Project Feasibility
- Determine Technical Requirements
Module 3. Initiating a Project.
Prepare a Project Statement of Work
- Create a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
Module 4. Planning Project Strategy.
Identify Elements of the Project Management Plan and Subsidiary Plans
- Determine Stakeholder Needs
- Create a Scope Statement
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure
Module 5. Developing the Project Schedule.
Create an Activity List
- Create a Project Schedule Network Diagram
- Identify Resources
- Estimate Time
- Develop a Project Schedule
- Identify the Critical Path
- Optimize the Project Schedule
- Create a Schedule Baseline
Module 6. Planning Human Resources, Communication, and Quality.
Create a Human Resource Plan
- Create a Communications Management Plan
- Create a Quality Management Plan
Module 7. Planning Project Risk Management.
Examine a Risk Management Plan
- Identify Project Risks and Triggers
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Develop a Risk Response Plan
Module 8. Planning Project Costs.
Estimate Project Costs
- Estimate the Cost Baseline
- Reconcile Funding and Costs
Module 9. Planning Project Procurements .
Plan Project Procurements
- Prepare a Procurement Statement of Work
- Prepare a Procurement Document
Module 10. Planning for Change Management and Transitions.
Develop an Integrated Change Control System
- Develop a Transition Plan
Module 11. Managing Project Execution.
Direct Project Execution
- Execute a Quality Assurance Plan
- Assemble a Project Team
- Develop a Project Team
- Manage a Project Team
- Distribute Project Information
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships and Expectations
Module 12. Managing Project Procurement.
Obtain Responses from Sellers
- Determine Project Sellers
Module13. Control Project Performance.
Monitor and Control Project Work
- Manage Project Changes
- Report on Project Performance
Module 14. Monitor and Control the Triple Constraints.
Control Project Scope
- Control Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
- Manage Project Quality
Module 15. Monitoring Project Risks and Procurements .
Control Project Risks
- Managing Vendors and Procurements
Module 16. Performing the Project Closure Processes.
Deliver the Final Product
- Close Project Procurements
- Conduct a Closeout Meeting
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|