What is CompTIA Project +?
CompTIA Project + is a project management course that helps professionals to learn the knowledge and skills required to manage small-to-medium-sized projects, handle project constraints, communication & change management, and effectively use project tools & documentation for successful delivery on time as per the client’s satisfaction. The framework derives most of its basics from the Agile methodology.
Why CompTIA Project+ Training?
SpireTec has a team of experienced faculty members to deliver CompTIA Project+ training based on the latest course and guidelines. Our interactive online IT training balances the complexity of the training and the abilities of the learners. It helps candidates to digest the simple to complex curriculum and perform at their best in the CompTIA Project+ Examination.
CompTIA Project+ Examination has a maximum of 95 multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drop. The allotted time to complete the exam is 90 minutes. To earn your CompTIA Project+ certification, you need to score at least 710 (on a scale of 100-900).
The CompTIA Project class has a questions and answers session about project life cycle management, appropriate communication, resources, and stakeholders, and maintaining project documentation to answer your queries and doubts.
CompTIA Project+ Exam: Skills Measured
1. Project life cycle management: Understand and summarize project requirements, stages, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and cost controls
2. Understand Agile methodology: Familiarity with the basic aspects of Agile methodology
3. Understand project constraints: Predict the impact of various constraint variables and influences throughout the project and explain the importance of risk strategies and activities
4. Change management: Understand appropriate communication methods to handle change management – change recommendation, risks associated with changes, resources for changes, and timely completion of the changes
5. Maintain project documentation: Compare and contrast various project management tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation
Who Should Earn CompTIA Project+ Certification?
CompTIA Project+ Certification gives a boost to the career of project managers working on small to medium-sized projects across any industry or vertical.
Project Team Member
CompTIA Project+ Training and Certification is a boon for members operating on a project. It helps them understand project requirements, phases, schedules, roles, and responsibilities, and work accordingly to reach the defined milestones.
A business analyst is focused on improving operations. The knowledge and skills earned through CompTIA Project+ training can help ensure speedy delivery of projects with the optimum utilization of resources.
Manager, Director, Team Leader
Business professionals handling mid-to senior-level management jobs can improve their project management skills and capabilities with the CompTIA Project+ course and better utilize the talents and resources they have to enhance operational efficiency and ROI.
At least 12 months of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education
Module 1. Exploring Project Management Fundamentals
- Examine the Basics of Project Management
- Describe the Project Life Cycle
- Examine Organizational Influences on Project Management
Module 2. Performing the Pre-Project Setup.
Create a Project Concept Definition Statement
- Examine Project Selection
- Determine Strategic and Operational Relevance
- Perform Project Feasibility
- Determine Technical Requirements
Module 3. Initiating a Project.
Prepare a Project Statement of Work
- Create a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
Module 4. Planning Project Strategy.
Identify Elements of the Project Management Plan and Subsidiary Plans
- Determine Stakeholder Needs
- Create a Scope Statement
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure
Module 5. Developing the Project Schedule.
Create an Activity List
- Create a Project Schedule Network Diagram
- Identify Resources
- Estimate Time
- Develop a Project Schedule
- Identify the Critical Path
- Optimize the Project Schedule
- Create a Schedule Baseline
Module 6. Planning Human Resources, Communication, and Quality.
Create a Human Resource Plan
- Create a Communications Management Plan
- Create a Quality Management Plan
Module 7. Planning Project Risk Management.
Examine a Risk Management Plan
- Identify Project Risks and Triggers
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Develop a Risk Response Plan
Module 8. Planning Project Costs.
Estimate Project Costs
- Estimate the Cost Baseline
- Reconcile Funding and Costs
Module 9. Planning Project Procurements .
Plan Project Procurements
- Prepare a Procurement Statement of Work
- Prepare a Procurement Document
Module 10. Planning for Change Management and Transitions.
Develop an Integrated Change Control System
- Develop a Transition Plan
Module 11. Managing Project Execution.
Direct Project Execution
- Execute a Quality Assurance Plan
- Assemble a Project Team
- Develop a Project Team
- Manage a Project Team
- Distribute Project Information
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships and Expectations
Module 12. Managing Project Procurement.
Obtain Responses from Sellers
- Determine Project Sellers
Module13. Control Project Performance.
Monitor and Control Project Work
- Manage Project Changes
- Report on Project Performance
Module 14. Monitor and Control the Triple Constraints.
Control Project Scope
- Control Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
- Manage Project Quality
Module 15. Monitoring Project Risks and Procurements .
Control Project Risks
- Managing Vendors and Procurements
Module 16. Performing the Project Closure Processes.
Deliver the Final Product
- Close Project Procurements
- Conduct a Closeout Meeting
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|