What is CompTIA Cloud+?
CompTIA Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral, performance-based certification that validates your skills and capabilities regarding the maximum utilization of cloud infrastructure services. CompTIA Cloud+ is now compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8570.01-M requirements.
With the cloud becoming an integral element of the IT infrastructure of any organization, employers and talent acquisition people are highly focused on getting the talents with the proven skills in handling and managing cloud-based services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
Why CompTIA Cloud+ Training?
SpireTec delivers engaging information-driven online classroom training tied to exam (CV0-002) objectives. The exam is structured with the purpose to encourage candidates to learn skills required to incorporate and manage cloud technologies. It assumes a candidate will identify business requirements and goals and align the cloud technologies accordingly.
CompTIA Cloud+ Examination has 90 performance-based multiple-choice questions. The allotted time to complete the exam is 90 minutes. The passing score is yet to be decided. The passing score for the previous exam model was 750 (on a scale of 100-900).
CompTIA Cloud+ Exam: Skills Measured
- Configurations & Deployment: Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud.
- Management: Plan and allocate cloud resources and apply necessary changes, based on performance data.
- Maintenance: Implement efficient technologies and processes, including automation and orchestration, to get maximum outcomes
- Security: Implement appropriate security controls to counteract risks and vulnerabilities
- Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity, and security issues related to cloud implementations.
Who Should Earn CompTIA Cloud+ Certification?
Systems administrators perform regular systems and security monitoring, handling backup procedures and helping set up, maintain, and delete user accounts as required. With the growing cloud adoption, it has become essential for system administrators to learn the skills regarding cloud service management and CompTIA Cloud+ Training takes them in the right direction. The average salary of a system administrator is $62,981 per year.
A systems engineer (IT) configures computer systems for clients and keeps them free from glitches or problems. Systems engineers (IT) also are in charge of creating the most efficient program for each client; in some cases, they will work on robotic machinery and computer chips. CompTIA Cloud+ certification is an endorsement of their capability to help clients access cloud-enabled applications smoothly and perform their intended jobs. The average salary of a system engineer is $76,466 per year.
Network administrators ensure high availability of IT resources including cloud-based applications and also keep the Internet vulnerabilities at bay with prudential use of network security and firewall. They must be thoroughly familiar with the cloud technologies and CompTIA Cloud+ Training serves the purpose well.
Cloud engineers must be acquainted with the ins and outs of cloud technologies and their deployment, management, and troubleshooting practices. Recruiters give priority to hiring cloud engineer candidates with CompTIA Cloud+ Certification.
CompTIA Cloud+ Course is also recommended for Network Engineer, Cloud Developer, Cloud Specialist, Project Manager (Cloud), Computing Services Manager, Data Center SANs, Business Analysts in Cloud Computing.
Prerequisites for CompTIA Cloud+ Certification
2-3 years in system administration
Module 1. Configuration and Deployment
- Given a scenario, analyze system requirements to ensure successful system deployment
- Given a scenario, execute a provided deployment plan
- Given a scenario, analyze system requirements to determine if a given testing plan is appropriate
- Given a scenario, analyze testing results to determine if the testing \was successful in relation to given system requirements
- Given a scenario, analyze sizing, subnetting, and basic routing for a provided deployment of the virtual network
- Given a scenario, analyze CPU and memory sizing for a provided deployment
- Given a scenario, analyze the appropriate storage type and protection capability for a provided deployment
- Given a scenario, analyze characteristics of the workload(storage, network, compute) to ensure a successful migration
- Given a scenario, apply elements required to extend the infrastructure into a given cloud solution
Module 2. Security. Given a scenario, apply security configurations and compliance controls to meet given cloud infrastructure requirements
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate ACL to the target objects to meet access requirements according to a security template
- Given a cloud service model, implement defined security technologies to meet given security requirements
- Given a cloud service model, apply the appropriate security automation technique to the target system
Module 3. Maintenance. Given a cloud service model, determine the appropriate methodology to apply given patches
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate automation tools to update cloud elements
- Given a scenario, apply an appropriate backup or restore method
- Given a cloud-based scenario, apply appropriate disaster recovery methods
- Given a cloud-based scenario, apply the appropriate steps to ensure business continuity
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate maintenance automation technique to the target objects
Module 4. Management. Given a scenario, analyze defined metrics to determine the presence of an abnormality and/or forecast future needed cloud resources
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate allocation of cloud resources
- Given a scenario, determine when to provision/de-provision cloud resources
- Given a scenario, implement account provisioning techniques in a cloud environment to meet security and policy requirements
- Given a scenario, analyze deployment results to confirm they meet the baseline
- Given a specific environment and related data (e.g., performance, capacity, trends), apply appropriate changes to meet expected criteria
- Given SLA requirements, determine the appropriate metrics to report
Module 5. Troubleshooting. Given a scenario, troubleshoot a deployment issue
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common capacity issues
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot automation/orchestration issues
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot security issues
- Given a scenario, explain the troubleshooting methodology
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||6 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||6 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||6 Days||Ask for Quote|