What is CASP+?
CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) is a certification course to prepare IT professionals to plan, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise. It imparts knowledge and skills for establishing an advanced level of cybersecurity. CASP+ Certification strengthens your candidate for any cybersecurity-related job profile and helps you perform at your best. CASP+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
Why CASP+ Training?
SpireTec provides the best CASP+ Training with assistance from its experienced faculty member. Acquire skills to analyze security risks and frameworks, implement security controls for host, mobile and small form factor devices, implement incident response, and integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications.
We deliver interactive training based on the latest CAS-004 course. Our online CASP+ Training allows you to learn at your own pace. We customize the CASP+ course if required. The CASP+ Exam has a maximum of 90 questions, and you get 165 minutes to complete them.
CASP+ Exam: Skills Measured
- Risk Management: Identify common and industry-specific security vulnerabilities and frameworks and devices and execute risk mitigation strategies.
- Enterprise Security Architecture: Weave together network and security components and implement security controls for host, mobile and small form factor devices.
- Enterprise Security Operations: Perform security assessments using relevant tools and implement incident response and recovery procedures.
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Security: Integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications into a secure enterprise architecture using on-premise, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
- Research, Development & Collaboration: Apply research methods to determine industry trends and their impact on the enterprise.
Who Should Earn CASP+ Certification?
Information technology (IT) auditors handle a broad range of information technology and operational functions. They also plan and manage complex audits, as well as perform project management duties such as organizing, reviewing and reporting on the work of their team. Take advantage of the CASP+ course training to clear your certification and advance your career to the next level. The average salary of an IT auditor is $87,852 per year.
Information security analysts are responsible for protecting their organizations from external e-Threats. The configure and analyze security tools and software, coordinate with IT and end-users to minimize disruptions and protect assets, document, prioritize, and analyze security threats, incidents, and key metrics. CASP+ Online Training Course equips you with the necessary skills to perform the job. The average salary of a security analyst is $73,031 per year.
Desktop Support Administrators
The administrators are responsible for installing and configuring software, managing communication and collaboration systems including Active Directory, and ensuring network security. SpireTec has one of the best CASP+ Training Courses to help you earn your certification and boost your career.
A minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
Module1. Enterprise Security
A. Identifying security concerns in scenarios
- Exploring cryptographic techniques
- Advanced PKI concepts
B. Distinguishing between cryptographic concepts
- Confusion and diffusion
- Chain of trust
C. Securing enterprise storage
- Examining storage types and protocols
- Secure storage management
D. Analyzing network security architectures
- Designing secure networks
- Employing virtual networking solutions
E. Troubleshooting security controls for hosts
- Host security: trusted OS, end-point, host hardening
- Vulnerabilities in co-mingling of hosts
F. Differentiating application vulnerabilities
- Web application security
- Application security concerns
- Mitigating client-side vs. server-side processing
Module 2. Risk Management and Incident Response.
Interpreting business and industry influences and risks
- Analyzing risk scenarios
- Identifying the impact of de-parameterization
A. Executing risk mitigation planning, strategies and control
- Assessing the CIA aggregate scores
- Making risk determination
B. Privacy policies and procedures
- Developing policies to support business objectives
- Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
C. Conduct incident response and recovery procedures
- Constructing a data inventory with e-discovery
- Minimizing the severity of data breaches
Module 3. Research, Analysis and Assessment.
Determining industry trends impact to the enterprise
- Performing ongoing research to support best practices
- Researching security requirement for contracts
A. Appropriate security document usage
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
B. Evaluating scenarios to determine how to secure the enterprise
- Conducting cost-benefit and security solution analysis
- Reviewing the effectiveness of existing security controls
C. Conducting an assessment and analyzing the results
- Determining appropriate tools for data gathering
- Identifying methods to perform assessments
Module 4. Integrating Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines.
Collaborating across diverse business units to achieve security goals
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Interpreting security requirements and providing guidance
- Identifying secure communications goals
A. Selecting controls for secure communications
- Utilizing unified collaboration tools
- Mobile devices
- Applying over the air technologies
B. Implementing security across the technology life cycle
- Selecting security controls
- Developing Security Requirements Traceability Matrices
Module 5. Technical Integration of Enterprise Components.
Integrate devices into a secure enterprise architecture
- Securing data following existing security standards
- Applying technical deployment models
- Integrating storage and applications into the enterprise
A. Integrating advanced authentication and authorization technologies
- Implementing certificate-based and SSO authentication
- Applying federation solutions
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|