The CCC Cloud Technology Associate™ certification demonstrates that participants have the basic skill set and knowledge associated with cloud and virtualization. CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification is a critical step to advance your career as organizations look for qualified Cloud Technology Associates.
CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the cloud key concepts and its relevant terminology. Furthermore, it provides the foundation needed to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training/ certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent CCC Professional level certifications.
Target Audience for CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers and
- Others (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
The CCC Associate level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended participants possess intermediate knowledge (6+ months of experience) on internet/web technologies. Basic knowledge of storage and network technologies is a plus.
Module 1: Course Introduction At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization. This will also include the business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization
- Understand the latest digitization trends associated with cloud computing
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Services Model At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- List the challenges and concerns for traditional computing methodology.
- Define NIST’s and Gartner’s definition of cloud computing.
- Explain the evolution of cloud computing and list the cloud’s essential characteristics, service models, and deployment models.
- Define NIST’s cloud Taxonomy (service provider versus consumer responsibility model) and Cloud Actors (service providers, consumers, auditors, carriers, brokers).
- Distinguish between traditional and cloud computing models in terms of business value.
- List the cloud computing benefits and its challenges.
- Define the various common cloud terminologies used in cloud computing.
Module 3: Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand the definition, history, and fundamental concepts of virtualization including the relationship between virtualization and cloud computing.
- Understand the benefits, challenges, risks, and suitability of virtualization to organizations.
- Understand what a hypervisor is, its role in virtualization, and different types of hypervisors.
- Identify leading hypervisor manufacturers and service providers who use them.
- Understand various virtualization terminologies.
- Understand briefly about various types of virtualization (server, storage, network, desktop, application).
Module 4: The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Big Data and Big Data Analytics, Hadoop, NoSQL databases, and their characteristics and types.
- Explain what is the Internet of Things (IoT) and its types.
- Explain how cloud computing and DevOps fit together.
- Understand the latest digitization trends in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
Module 5: Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand general definitions of IT security, risk and risk management.
- Understand the role of IT compliance and audits.
- Understand the impact of cloud essential characteristics, cloud service models, cloud deployment models on business value and risk.
- Identify common cloud attack vectors and remediating controls.
Module 6: Preparing for Cloud Adoption At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing services.
- Describe appropriate solution architectures for various service and deployment models.
- Understand organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits.
- Understand the roles and capabilities of cloud computing providers, vendors and dependencies on vendors.
- Describe multiple approaches for migrating applications.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||2 Days||Ask for Quote|