CISSP Certification Training Course
Do you know who offers the best CISSP training in town? Of course, it is SpireTec! Check out this brief guide we compiled on CISSP courses.
CISSP Course, Training and Certification: Overview
Prove your expertise in designing, implementing and managing a best-in-class cybersecurity program with a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification. Earning the certification gives you the membership of (ISC)², which is a the “world’s largest IT security organization”. CISSP Certification is the most valued credential amidst employers around the world.
SpireTec offers the best CISSP training course and it focuses on the latest Certification Exam Outline, which is to go effective from May 1, 2021. We have kept our CISSP Training Cost affordable for individuals and corporates.
CISSP Certification: Skills Measured
The best CISSP course will give you quality training in the following:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Note: The list of topics is often referred to as the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
Who Should Take CISSP Training?
If you apply for CISSP training, there will be a CISSP online training cost. To make sure it is not money down the drain, check whether you are one of the following professionals who benefit the most from the certification. The best CISSP Training helps the following professionals not just in getting hired with their dream organizations, but also receiving the best compensation and benefits and performing the job in the best possible manner.
Chief Information Security Officer
A chief information security officer (CISO) is the senior-level executive within an organization. A CISO establishes and maintains the organization’s vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
Chief Information Officer
CISSP certification training course benefits CIOs immensely. Chief information officer (CIO), chief digital information officer (CDIO) or information technology (IT) director, there can be different titles, but their common responsibility is to manage or align information technology and computer systems to achieve the organizational goals.
Director of Security
Director of security is a powerful senior level job profile in the government organization. The director of security oversees the performance of the various intelligence wings working under it, consolidates the reports, and make actionable details available to higher authorities in government.
The best CISSP course is highly valuable to an IT manager. IT managers take care of the following responsibilities including budgeting, staffing, change management, and organizing and controlling, along with other aspects of technology, like software design, network planning and technical help.
Security Systems Engineer
A security system engineer applies security controls or policies into an information system to make it secure against misuse and malicious behavior. However, the constraints or restrictions applied must not interfere with the access to resources by authorized users.
The best CISSP Training also helps candidates to embark on high-paying jobs like Security Analyst, Security Manager, Security Auditor, Security Architect, Security Consultant, and Network Architect.
Prerequisites for the Best CISSP Training
If you are interested to take this ambitious course, you must have earned a minimum of five years cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK mentioned above.
Earning a four-year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list will satisfy one year of the required experience. Education credit will only satisfy one year of experience.
If you do not meet the prerequisites of CISSP, you may become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP examination. You get a 6-year duration to complete the required 5-year experience.
If you are keen in pursing the best CISSP Training Course, and have queries, contact us to know more. We have experienced consultant to guide you through requirements, CISSP Training Cost, etc.
Before enrolling in the best CISSP training course offered by SpireTec, we recommend you to complete the CCSP course first. This will help you navigate our CISSP certification training course better. Rest assured, we make sure that CISSP certification training cost borne by you is nothing short of an amazing investment.
Module 1. Security and Risk Management
Understand and apply concepts of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Evaluate and apply security governance principles
- Determine compliance requirements
- Understand legal and regulatory issues that pertain to information security in a global
- Understand, adhere to, and promote professional ethics
- Develop, document, and implement security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize Business Continuity (BC) requirements
- Contribute to and enforce personnel security policies and procedures
- Understand and apply risk management concepts
- Understand and apply threat modelling concepts and methodologies
- Apply risk-based management concepts to the supply chain
- Establish and maintain a security awareness, education, and training program
Module 2. Asset Security
Identify and classify information and assets
- Determine and maintain information and asset ownership
- Protect privacy
- Ensure appropriate asset retention
- Determine data security controls
- Establish information and asset handling requirements
Module 3. Security Architecture and Engineering.
Implement and manage engineering processes using secure design principles
- Understand the fundamental concepts of security models
- Select controls based upon systems security requirements
- Understand the security capabilities of information systems (e.g., memory protection, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), encryption/decryption)
- Assess and mitigate the vulnerabilities of security architectures, designs, and solution elements
- Assess and mitigate vulnerabilities in web-based systems
- Assess and mitigate vulnerabilities in mobile systems
- Assess and mitigate vulnerabilities in embedded devices
- Apply cryptography
- Apply security principles to site and facility design
- Implement site and facility security control
Module 4. Communication and Network Security.
Implement secure design principles in network architectures
- Secure network components
- Implement secure communication channels according to design
Module 5. Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Control physical and logical access to assets
- Manage the identification and authentication of people, devices, and services
- Integrate identity as a third-party service
- Implement and manage authorization mechanisms
- Manage the identity and access provisioning lifecycle
Module 6. Security Assessment and Testing.
Design and validate assessment, test, and audit strategies
- Conduct security control testing
- Collect security process data (e.g., technical and administrative)
- Analyze test output and generate the report
- Conduct or facilitate security audits
Module 7. Security Operations.
Understand and support investigations
- Understand requirements for investigation types
- Conduct logging and monitoring activities
- Securely provisioning resources
- Understand and apply foundational security operations concepts
- Apply resource protection techniques
- Conduct incident management
- Operate and maintain detective and preventative measures
- Implement and support patch and vulnerability management
- Understand and participate in change management processes
- Implement recovery strategies
- Implement Disaster Recovery (DR) processes
- Test Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
- Participate in Business Continuity (BC) planning and exercises
- Implement and manage physical security
- Address personnel safety and security concerns
Module 8. Software Development Security.
Understand and integrate security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Identify and apply security controls in development environments
- Assess the effectiveness of software security
- Assess the security impact of acquired software
- Define and apply secure coding guidelines and standards
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|