CISM Training helps candidates to learn the skills required for information security governance, program development and management, incident management, and risk management. CISM stands for Certified Information Security Manager.
Whether you are an individual who wants to grow or a business focused on meeting compliances, security and integrity, and increase customer retention – SpireTec can help you achieve your goals with best CISM Training.
SpireTec offers CISM Online Training based on the latest course materials or skills highlighted by the ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association). We start with the concept and make you understand the use-cases in the real-world. In this industry-oriented CISM Training class, we hold an interactive question-answer session, where you can clear your doubts. We also make you go through the practice exam questions to help you fully prepare for your CISM Exam.
If you want to train a group of employees by preparing for the CISM Exam, we can provide on-site class as well.
The certification exam has 150 multiple choice questions that cover the respective exam content outline. The exam duration is up to 4 hours (240 minutes)
CISM Certification: Skills Measured
- Information security governance
- Information risk management
- Information security program development & management
- Information security incident management
Who Should Take CISM Training?
The best CISM training is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for designing, managing, overseeing and assessing information security function of an organization. The most relevant career categories or job profiles are as follows:
Information Security Managers
Information security managers maintain security protocols throughout their organizations. CISM online training helps them learn how to design and execute Internet security policy and audit plans, and identify security risks and operation needs.
Internet security consultants lead security training and communicate policies. They are responsible for keeping a vigil on the configuration and updates to ensure software and infrastructure are up-to-date. They also oversee data migration into compliant, secure systems. The best CISM training contributes to their career success.
Prerequisites for the Best CISM Training
Five years of work experience in the Information security domain. A waiver of 2 years’ experience under special circumstances is applicable.
Module 1. Testing-Taking Tips and Study Techniques
- Preparation for the CISM exam
- Submitting Required Paperwork
- Resources and Study Aids
- Passing the Exam the First Time
Module 2. Information Security Governance .
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Asset Management
Module3. Information Risk Management.
Asset Classification and Ownership
- Structured Information Risk Assessment Process
- Business Impact Assessments
- Change Management
Module 4. Information Security Program Development.
Information Security Strategy
- Program Alignment of Other Assurance Functions
- Development of Information Security Architectures
- Security Awareness, Training, and Education
- Communication and Maintenance of Standards, Procedures, and Other Documentation
- Change Control
- Lifecycle Activities
- Security Metrics
Module 5. Information Security Program Management.
Security Program Management Overview
- Security Baselines
- Business Processes
- Security Program Infrastructure
- Lifecycle Methodologies
- Security Impact on Users
- Security Metrics
- Managing Resources
Module 6. Incident Management and Response.
Response Management Overview
- Importance of Response Management
- Performing a Business Impact Analysis
- Developing Response and Recovery Plans
- The Incident Response Process
- Implementing Response and Recovery Plans
- Response Documentation
- Post-Event Reviews
Module 7. Review and Q&A Session.
- Final Review and Test Prep
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|