About the course
The uniquely management-focused CISM training promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages, designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.The demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise, and the CISM certification is the globally accepted standard of achievement in this area. CISMs understand the business. They know how to manage and adapt technology to their enterprise and industry.
- Demonstrates your understanding of the relationship between an information security program and broader business goals and objectives
- Distinguishes you as having not only information security expertise but also knowledge and experience in the development and management of an information security program
- Puts you in an elite peer network
- Is considered essential to ongoing education, career progression and value delivery to enterprises.
CISM training is designed for:
- Information Security Managers
- Aspiring Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
Five years of information security experience
Module 1. Testing-Taking Tips and Study Techniques
- Preparation for the CISM exam
- Submitting Required Paperwork
- Resources and Study Aids
- Passing the Exam the First Time
Module 2. Information Security Governance .
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Asset Management
Module3. Information Risk Management.
Asset Classification and Ownership
- Structured Information Risk Assessment Process
- Business Impact Assessments
- Change Management
Module 4. Information Security Program Development.
Information Security Strategy
- Program Alignment of Other Assurance Functions
- Development of Information Security Architectures
- Security Awareness, Training, and Education
- Communication and Maintenance of Standards, Procedures, and Other Documentation
- Change Control
- Lifecycle Activities
- Security Metrics
Module 5. Information Security Program Management.
Security Program Management Overview
- Security Baselines
- Business Processes
- Security Program Infrastructure
- Lifecycle Methodologies
- Security Impact on Users
- Security Metrics
- Managing Resources
Module 6. Incident Management and Response.
Response Management Overview
- Importance of Response Management
- Performing a Business Impact Analysis
- Developing Response and Recovery Plans
- The Incident Response Process
- Implementing Response and Recovery Plans
- Response Documentation
- Post-Event Reviews
Module 7. Review and Q&A Session.
- Final Review and Test Prep
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|