The CISA Certification designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) refers to a designation issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). The CISA certification training is the global standard for professionals who have a career in information systems, in particular, auditing, control, and security. CISA certification holders demonstrate to employers that they have the knowledge, technical skills, and proficiency to meet the dynamic challenges facing modern organizations. You’ll learn about the 5 domain areas that relate to the role of a CISA. You’ll also get the knowledge, skills and best practices to successfully audit, control and secure your information system.
CISA certification training course will prepare you with the knowledge you need to complete the ISACA. CISA multiple choice exam, which gives you Certified Information Systems Auditor status.
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems.
The skills and practices that CISA training course promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA training course demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
- Confirms your knowledge and experience
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
CISA Certifiction is designed for:
- IS/IT Auditors
- IS/IT Consultants
- IS/IT Audit Managers
- Security Professionals
- Non-IT Auditors
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|