Certified Business Analysis Professionals comprise an elite class of business analysts who are recognized by the industry as experts in identifying business requirements of an organization to come up with business solutions. The Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) offers members of the BA community a variety of benefits, including:
- Demonstrated senior knowledge and professional competence
- Marketability, employability and earning potential
- Success and path to leadership
CBAP recognizes your expertise in multiple business domains and your ability to tackle more complex projects, work with stakeholders to define and manage their business requirements, drive business processes, lead the BA effort, and identify opportunities to achieve better business results.
The CBAP certification is for:
- Individuals with significant experience in business analysis
- Individuals with a CCBA™ designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
To earn the CBAP designation, candidates must:
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work Experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|