Business analysts follow a professional approach towards understanding the processes, policies and structure of an enterprise by employing a set of tools and techniques in order to recommend the best possible solutions that drive the organization to accomplish its goals.
Conducting business analysis activities include comprehending the business processes to determine how they function to achieve their purpose, and realizing which capabilities the company requires to successfully provide its services to the external stakeholder.The CCBA highlights your capability to work effectively with stakeholders, to model business processes, and identify and evaluate opportunities for better business outcomes.
CCBA certification represents your skills and knowledge applied to real-life scenarios and fortifies you for career advancement.
The CCBA certificate is for:
- Individuals with an ECBA™ designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals
- Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
To earn the CCBA designation, candidates must:
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Within these hours, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a minimum total of 1800 hours.
- 500 hours must be completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a minimum total of 2000 hours.
- Complete a minimum of 21 hours of Professional Development within the last 4 years.
- Provide references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|