What is CCBA?
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis is a level two training of a framework established by the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®), focusing on business analysis skills. The CCBA certification training offers many skills that can help you and your career.
Why CCBA Training?
You have many reasons to pursue this CCBA Certification training offered by SpireTec. It helps you identify and implement the business solution that suits a particular situation the most. Equally important, it improves the reliability and quality of the results, not forgetting the promotion of consistency and efficiency. Last but not least, it will come in handy as you handle your CCBA Exam. Upon gaining the skills and certification, you can advance your career easily.
About CCBA Exam
It is important to know what to expect before sitting for the CCBA Exam. First of all, you will have to answer 130 multiple-choice questions. You will have 3 hours to answer all the questions, but the passing score is yet to be announced. The questions are scenario-based and covered during the CCBA training.
CCBA Course: Knowledge and Skills Covered
In the course of your CCBA certification training, you will cover the following knowledge areas and skills.
• Solution Evaluation
• Strategy Analysis
• Elicitation and Collaboration
• Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
• Requirements Life Cycle Management
• Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
That summarizes the Certification of Capability in Business Analysis syllabus.
Who Should Earn CCBA Certification?
Professionals stand a chance of getting a salary that’s more than their colleagues after acquiring the Certification of Capability in Business Analysis. That’s because it is a clear indication of your skills in the field. This is a summary of how various professionals benefit.
#1 Project Manager
The training increases your professional expertise in handling complex multi-dimensional projects. The annual salary ranges from $49k to $114k, with an average of $75k. An increase of that by 11% is what CCBA training earns you.
#2 Chief Technology Officer
CTOs are under immense pressure to deliver prjects adhering to the quality guidelines. Our advanced CCBA Certification Training is instrumental in honing our skills. It would mean an 11% increase in a salary ranging from $89k to $246k with an average of $163k.
#3 Technical Analyst
Technical analysts can expect a great career progress with Certification of Capability in Business Analysis. It would mean an 11% increase in a salary ranging from $45k to $95k with an average of $65k.
#4 Financial Analyst
It would mean an 11% increase in a salary ranging from $48k to $82k with an average of $62k.
Prerequisites for CCBA Certification
The CCBA certification has several minimum requirements. They include:
• At least 3,750 hours of BA work experience within the last seven years.
• Out of the 3,750 hours, at least 900 of them need to be completed in every 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas. Alternatively, at least 900 of them need to be completed in every 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
• At least 21 hours of professional development in the last 4 hours
• Agreeing to code of conduct as well as terms and conditions
• Pass the CCBA Exam.
Module 1. Introduction
- Purpose of the BABOK® Guide
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is a Business Analyst?
- Structure of the BABOK® Guide
Module 2. Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concept Model™
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classification Schema
- Requirements and Designs
Module 3. Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Module 4. Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Module 5. Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
Module 6. Strategy Analysis
- Analyse Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Module 7. Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture 7.5 Define Design Options
- Analyse Potential Value and Recommend Solution
Module 8. Solution Evaluation
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyse Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
Module 9. Underlying Competencies
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
Module 10. Techniques
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria
- Backlog Management
- Balanced Scorecard
- Benchmarking and Market Analysis
- Business Capability Analysis
- Business Cases
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Rules Analysis
- Collaborative Games
- Concept Modelling
- Data Dictionary
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Data Mining
- Data Modelling
- Decision Analysis
- Decision Modelling
- Document Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Focus Groups
- Functional Decomposition
- Interface Analysis
- Item Tracking
a. Lessons Learned
b. Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
c. Mind Mapping
d. Non-Functional Requirements Analysis
f. Organizational Modelling
h. Process Analysis
i. Process Modelling
l. Risk Analysis and Management
m. Roles and Permissions Matrix
n. Root Cause Analysis
o. Scope Modelling
p. Sequence Diagrams
q. Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas
r. State Modelling
s. Survey or Questionnaire 10.46 SWOT Analysis
t. Use Cases and Scenarios
u. User Stories
v. Vendor Assessment
Module 11. Perspectives
- The Agile Perspective
- The Business Intelligence Perspective
- The Information Technology Perspective
- The Business Architecture Perspective
- The Business Process Management Perspective
Fees & Schedule
|Delivery Mode||Course Duration||Fees|
|Live Virtual Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Onsite Classroom Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|
|Customized Training||5 Days||Ask for Quote|